Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 15 Jun 2017, 21:00 (Ref:3741965)   #76
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
We all know that this kind of event can happen to each of us at any time and particularly during the LM week.
Best recovery to your Dad.
Merci Pascal, l'anee prochaine!
Old 16 Jun 2017, 21:44 (Ref:3742343)   #77
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Doh, I can't make the race now.. We've had a minor family emergency with my father (non-critical but hospital) so I'll have to pass on this one I'm afraid. I'm sure Truckosaurus will drink my share of any spare Dutch rocket fuel available!!

I'd even 'made' some Chilli and Lime Gin! I might just have to sup it all myself.

Have a good race.
A shame! Best wishes for you and family!
Old 17 Jun 2017, 10:14 (Ref:3742495)   #78
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Guess you're all meeting about now. Wish I was there and raising a glass (albeit of iced water) to you all.

Roll on 2018!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Old 19 Jun 2017, 07:52 (Ref:3745093)   #79
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok, so we're officially famous.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 19 Jun 2017, 07:52 (Ref:3745094)   #80
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It was a good meeting, numbers up again this year and yes ian some of us raised glasses to all those missing this year, hope the photo's will be posted soon
Old 19 Jun 2017, 07:53 (Ref:3745095)   #81
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry it's upside down!!

Old 19 Jun 2017, 07:58 (Ref:3745100)   #82
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Brilliant
Old 19 Jun 2017, 09:50 (Ref:3745134)   #83
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
My friend Mike said you made him feel very welcome, and he had a great time. Next year, he and I, and maybe my friend Matthew, will certainly make an appearance. Will think already of something special to drink to bring.
Old 19 Jun 2017, 09:51 (Ref:3745135)   #84
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
As Always a great meeting, nice to meet so many friends from far away.
For "us" europeans it is relatively easy to go to Le Mans but Australia, America, wow!
Hope everyone has had a safe trip home.
Old 19 Jun 2017, 10:11 (Ref:3745139)   #85
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
here it is, the official 2017 meeting's picture

as always, Andrew will proceed to name everyone

no need to say how much it has been a highlight of the week meeting all of you

Old 19 Jun 2017, 11:07 (Ref:3745163)   #86
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
great photo, and a great meet, roll on 2018
Old 19 Jun 2017, 12:03 (Ref:3745183)   #87
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sorry it's upside down!!
! ti daer nac ew ,yrrow t'noD
Old 19 Jun 2017, 13:13 (Ref:3745216)   #88
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you to everyone who helped organise the meet, really enjoyed it. It seems to keep growing as well which is great to see! See you all next year
Old 19 Jun 2017, 13:28 (Ref:3745219)   #89
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Thank you to everyone who helped organise the meet, really enjoyed it. It seems to keep growing as well which is great to see! See you all next year
And the new tree grows too. This means more shadow for more ten-tenthers and friends.
Old 19 Jun 2017, 15:28 (Ref:3745237)   #90
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

Another try.....

Old 19 Jun 2017, 15:29 (Ref:3745239)   #91
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The Le Mans 2017 world famous traditional Ten-Tenths Meeting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
here it is, the official 2017 meeting's picture

as always, Andrew will proceed to name everyone

I'll need a lot of help! Thanks Bernard.

Old 19 Jun 2017, 16:00 (Ref:3745244)   #92
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I'm the one wearing the silly plastic brace sweating like hell
Old 19 Jun 2017, 16:10 (Ref:3745248)   #93
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I'm the one wearing the silly plastic brace sweating like hell
And I'm the one crouched in front of him
Old 19 Jun 2017, 16:48 (Ref:3745255)   #94
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
My mate Mike is the one with the Leopold II/Karl Marx beard holding the cardboard sign.
Old 19 Jun 2017, 16:51 (Ref:3745257)   #95
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The sign says he is the Vince replacement, we tried to get nigella lawson but she would not come so it had to be Mike
Old 20 Jun 2017, 18:54 (Ref:3745570)   #96
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ok, so we're officially famous.....

Can some one do a translation of what it says
Old 20 Jun 2017, 20:33 (Ref:3745591)   #97
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Can some one do a translation of what it says
Sorry, I can't read French upside down

Anyway, I had a great time at the meeting, very happy to be part of this passionat people.

Big THANK YOU to Pascal.
Old 20 Jun 2017, 20:36 (Ref:3745595)   #98
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Big THANK YOU to Pascal.
For the meeting or the translation ?
Old 21 Jun 2017, 10:25 (Ref:3745718)   #99
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ik

Quote:
For the meeting ofcourse, enjoy it every time.

I can translate a little, but not good enough to write it down in English.
Old 21 Jun 2017, 10:27 (Ref:3745719)   #100
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Can you post a translation for us silly non french speakers please, much appreciated.

Wonder if the hospital staff at Alencon saw it, bet they were surprised if they did