Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who score do you give this year's Brazilian Grand Prix?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 0 0%
7 0 0%
6 4 7.69%
5 11 21.15%
4 9 17.31%
3 11 21.15%
2 10 19.23%
1 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15 Nov 2015, 18:23 (Ref:3590637)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Brazilian Grand Prix 2015

What scored you give this year's Brazilian Grand Prix?
Old 15 Nov 2015, 18:34 (Ref:3590639)   #2
fergus_r
Veteran

United Kingdom
fergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A generous 2.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 18:42 (Ref:3590642)   #3
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
2. There was a few sparks from the Red Bull camp and Force India but a couple sparks do not make a two hour race.

I'm not convinced Hamilton is trying as hard as he might. Hamilton clinching it and Rosberg starting his latest winning run is suggestive. This compounds my feeling of being underwhelmed.

This was an underwhelming race with no excuses. Some of the other races have had the excuse that a leading protagonist or two had been eliminated but there was no such mitigating factors here.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 18:54 (Ref:3590644)   #4
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Not the Brazilian GP excitement I was expecting..
Old 15 Nov 2015, 18:54 (Ref:3590645)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!

It was hard to stay watching.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 19:17 (Ref:3590654)   #6
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
3/10. Undramatic race.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 20:14 (Ref:3590663)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!

Fights lower down the field.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 20:15 (Ref:3590664)   #8
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Not even watching both the main feed and on-board channel could make this one interesting. Only highlights were Verstappen's moves, really.

Selby
Old 15 Nov 2015, 20:24 (Ref:3590667)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Gave it 5 boring at the front but some good stuff down the order
Old 15 Nov 2015, 21:02 (Ref:3590680)   #10
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Dull. 3 Out of 10.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 21:49 (Ref:3590685)   #11
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Another very dull GP.

Old 15 Nov 2015, 22:12 (Ref:3590688)   #12
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
4. There was a decent scrap for the last points paying positions and some good overtaking, from Max Verstappen especially, though the race had little else to commend it.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 22:26 (Ref:3590693)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
3. Really very dull.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 23:17 (Ref:3590701)   #14
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
ZZzzzzzzzzz.......er, what?, where? who?
Old 15 Nov 2015, 23:52 (Ref:3590706)   #15
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Waste of time watching the first 3 places (when the editors even bothered to show them) !
a very boring race with only a couple of moves from Verstappen that gained a mild interest from me. I gave it a generous 3 !!!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 16 Nov 2015, 02:58 (Ref:3590731)   #16
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One...only because there is no zero. F1 to me is really going downhill. Thank God Kimi is keeping F1 alive.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 05:36 (Ref:3590743)   #17
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
4, still beats NASCAR.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 08:37 (Ref:3590761)   #18
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think you are all being really unfair, the commentary on BBC with Coulthard and Edwards kept me on the edge of my sofa!

"Nico's on pole, but LEWIS can still win from second on the grid."

"LEWIS will get a better run down the inside into the first corner."

"LEWIS will get DRS if he is a second behind NIco."

"Ricciardo has made an early pit stop, this could help LEWIS"

"Verstappen is chasing Perez, this might give LEWIS a chance."

"The Marussia's are being lapped this could play into LEWIS'S hands."

"Oh! Look there is a man in Union Jack underpants, that will inspire LEWIS."

"Wow! Sainz never even started, this could benefit LEWIS"

"My tyres are graining, I'm losing grip." "LEWIS is a racer that won't bother him."

"LEWIS has a tribute to Senna on his helmet, that will inspire him."

""Last lap and LEWIS is seven seconds behind, but LEWIS is the World Champion."

How could one not be gripped by the drama and excitement of such a dedicated exposition of LEWIS's chances.

Definitely a 12 for me.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 08:49 (Ref:3590766)   #19
littleman
Veteran

littleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridlittleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well......I started to watch it from the parade lap onwards and then about 15 minutes in, found myself flicking between the race and The Nations Favourite Beatles Number One. I ended up just sticking with the Fab Four...they really were a unique phenomenon.

I guess the race must score a 1 then.

By the way, "Hey Jude" took pole.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 09:11 (Ref:3590774)   #20
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was generous with my 5 appearantly
Old 16 Nov 2015, 10:00 (Ref:3590781)   #21
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F1 in its current state is the world wide cure for insomnia.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 11:43 (Ref:3590791)   #22
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
5, Lewis made Nico have to work for it, but would have been interesting if he'd had a proper chance, instead of being hampered by the wake of Rosberg. Verstappen's moves were the highlights, as was a few other battles midfield. And coming to these traditional circuits is a reminder of what F1 is about
Old 16 Nov 2015, 14:48 (Ref:3590827)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
One...only because there is no zero. F1 to me is really going downhill. Thank God Kimi is keeping F1 alive.
In what way Pete?

Seriously though, when commentators say that Hamilton only has himself to blame for not being able to overtake Rosberg and win the race because he didn't get pole.... May as well skip Sunday and call the results after qualifying...... With cars unable to run in the slipstream and overtake naturally without DRS, there has to be something wrong with the show...... Shame to see such a borefest on one of my favourite tracks.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 15:42 (Ref:3590831)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
with the titles settled and (for me) being burnt out after 19 races i cant say i expected much more.

there were plenty of hints at drama but unfortunately none of it came to pass. fairly typical race imo so i gave it a 5.

that said, i dont think that anything that happened in this race was unusual. short of having a speed/car/tire advantage and/or the lead driver making a mistake there is almost never a pass for first place based solely on merit (and when it does happen it then usually involves a pit stop). this has always been the case.

agreed that seeing this play out so many times over the course of a season adds to the monotony but if this is the reason why F1 is dead then i have to wonder if it was ever alive in the first place.
Old 16 Nov 2015, 17:46 (Ref:3590846)   #25
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5. Rosberg won, but not much impressed bar Verstappen.