Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 28 Nov 2017, 20:44 (Ref:3783849)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fantasy over the years

I've been asked to collate some information on the fantasy competition over the years

Below is a list of the usual suspects (Team names change so using the usernames) plus this years new entrants and where they have finished at the end of each season since I took over running the competition from jab back in 2012.

Click image for larger version

Name:	over the years.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	50780

I was only involved in the later part of the 2011 fantasy season - this was won by Trapeze Artist
Old 28 Nov 2017, 20:52 (Ref:3783850)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Apart from one year, Grandpa Rob seems to have been regularly 'in the points'......
Old 28 Nov 2017, 21:34 (Ref:3783859)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
very cool!

thanks SBF!
Old 28 Nov 2017, 21:41 (Ref:3783861)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can't believe that I've been running it for the last 6 seasons.

It was actually quite moving to looking back over the various tables, there are some names of members who no longer post, and some who are no longer with us in this world.

Gone but not forgotten.
Old 30 Nov 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3784346)   #5
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
we will wait for our first multiple champion haha
Old 1 Dec 2017, 13:10 (Ref:3784532)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodka View Post
we will wait for our first multiple champion haha
Well Trapeze Artist won in 2011 and 2017 but if you only include the times that I've ben running it then yes we await our first multiple champion.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 1 Dec 2017 at 16:37. Reason: I rely ned too spel rite
Old 1 Dec 2017, 16:06 (Ref:3784579)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
This is great.

It adds a little something extra to watching F1 - mainly in the way I take interest in my second driver. Usually I would not care less where Carlos Sainz finishes. Stick him in in my Fantasy F1 team, and that late race pass on Roman Grosjean for 13th all of a sudden becomes a lot more important.