Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Jan 2000, 13:16 (Ref:4999)   #1
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
rumors doing the rounds this week link both Allan Mcnish and Mario Andretti to an Audi drive at Le Man this year..Mcnish is almost certain to drive for Audi and also rumored to be close to a champ car deal
As for Mario he claims he has unfinished business at Le man and would like one last crack at it.
Lets hope Mario does get an opportunity to have a go because I dont care if he 160 years old to see Mario drive once more is something very special.
and I know this is the sportscar forum but I would love to see Mcnish in a champ car as well
Old 18 Jan 2000, 15:32 (Ref:5000)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Don Panoz has hinted that he would like Mario to drive one of his roadsters at Le Man and is activly persuing him ...while at the recent autosport show Alan Mcnish didnt confirm his plans for 2000 as expected..but rumors are still about that he will drive for audi and the champ car thing is still going on as well..fingers crossed on both parts.
Old 24 Jan 2000, 01:22 (Ref:5001)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All the Champ Car seats are now filled.

I have heard that Super Mario is talking to Cadillac about racing their (rumoured) entry this year. As he's been driving the two-seater Target Chipper and scaring the sox off journos thereby, it's obvious he's still got the knack and the yen. As I'm going to Le Mans and I've seen Super Mario race since Nazareth was a dirt track, I say FORZA MARIO!
The man's only 60 and what's he got to lose?
Old 31 Jan 2000, 15:54 (Ref:5002)   #4
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Allan Mcnish has all but confirmed to drive for Audi in 2000..expect an official announcment in the next few days