Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 27 Jul 2011, 00:12 (Ref:2931572)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GP2 Hungaroring 2011

Well, two consecutive weekends, again... Hungaroring, our next stop.
News about driver replacements: Russian Mikhail Aleshin will be back at Car #25 of Carlin in place of Álvaro Parente, absent in this round due to his commitments to Spa 24 Hrs race.
Meanwhile, Luca Filippi will drop his Coloni #19 car for this round in favour of AutoGP at Oschersleben, his place is still vacant.
Old 27 Jul 2011, 14:23 (Ref:2931783)   #2
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can I correct you, It is on the Autosport that says that Filppi will stay with car 19 for the Hungaoring thenfore missing Autogp. (And last weekend I did say if there was any news i bring it to you)

back on the TV side of things and once again we have things in the way but at least it is motosport that is in the way so Eurosport have no choice in this matter as it got WTCC & World Superbikes to show
Old 29 Jul 2011, 14:00 (Ref:2932692)   #3
skells22
Veteran

Grosjean was fastest in FP.
I wonder want is the plan for GP2 & GP3 for TV plans next year (due to the BBC/Sky deal for F1)?
Old 29 Jul 2011, 14:31 (Ref:2932706)   #4
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I believe Sky Italia and Germany are all part of BskyB? They show GP2 and GP3 as part of their f1 coverage so maybe Sky in the uk will pick it up as well.
Old 29 Jul 2011, 14:57 (Ref:2932743)   #5
skells22
Veteran

Rszia got pole and is joinned by last weekend feature race winner Filppi on the front. Bianchi is heading to the FIA stewards after doing someing wrong with Leal.
Old 29 Jul 2011, 15:55 (Ref:2932778)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
so exactly what are they doing to prevent the widespread blocking that's going on in qualifying? naff all as far as i can see.

i can understand bianchi's frustrations with leal, even if he's just digging himself in an even deeper hole.
Old 29 Jul 2011, 17:36 (Ref:2932851)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Razia poleman????!!!

So what's going on with Jules then? Feeling the pressure a bit I suspect.....

Looks like my massive neg of Filippi that resulted in his form going through the roof last weekend is continuing! Good on him.
Old 29 Jul 2011, 22:16 (Ref:2933048)   #8
skells22
Veteran

carroll and valsecchi has been given a 3 grid pen for blocking colettic & grosjean respectly. as valsecchi already had a ten place pen from last race he will start last. carroll will start 18th
Old 30 Jul 2011, 11:06 (Ref:2933258)   #9
Mr Pink
Veteran

Sweden
Sweden
Mr Pink should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Go Marcus! Finally a good Quali for Ericsson!
Old 31 Jul 2011, 18:41 (Ref:2934133)   #10
Zen
Rookie

Australia
Bicester
Zen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What on earth is happening at Supernova,

Both cars out of top ten in quali 16th & 25th and both cars nowhere in the race's. Last week at Nurburgring was the same. Filipi left the team at Nurburgring joined Coloni and won the first race and podium in race 2.

Before the drivers get criticised both Caroll and Fauzy are better drivers than these results imply both having won in WSBR, A1GP & GP2.
Old 1 Aug 2011, 09:20 (Ref:2934376)   #11
Supertec
Rookie

United Kingdom
Norwich
Supertec should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
What on earth is happening at Supernova,

Both cars out of top ten in quali 16th & 25th and both cars nowhere in the race's. Last week at Nurburgring was the same. Filipi left the team at Nurburgring joined Coloni and won the first race and podium in race 2.

Before the drivers get criticised both Caroll and Fauzy are better drivers than these results imply both having won in WSBR, A1GP & GP2.
I agree with Zen, it could be that some key personal including the no1 race engineer left Supernova and joined Air Asia with the lure of F1 I guess.
Old 1 Aug 2011, 17:43 (Ref:2934621)   #12
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
Just seen Eurosport's abortion of a highlights package.

In one single cut, it went from 15 laps to go to 2 mins. The order had reversed and the track conditions changed enough that everyone was on wet tyres again....

Well done on making it as confusing as possible guys.

*facepalm
Old 1 Aug 2011, 17:54 (Ref:2934627)   #13
p-matt
Veteran

p-matt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
Just seen Eurosport's abortion of a highlights package.

In one single cut, it went from 15 laps to go to 2 mins. The order had reversed and the track conditions changed enough that everyone was on wet tyres again....

Well done on making it as confusing as possible guys.

*facepalm
Glad I watched the race live through naughty streaming. The prospect of Carlton was bad enough. Is it just me or is he actually getting worse.

Certainly not a race that should be butchered down like that.
Old 2 Aug 2011, 09:33 (Ref:2934893)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
dear eurosport,

this is why we resort to illegal methods to watch the coverage elsewhere.

no love,

motorsport fans.
Old 2 Aug 2011, 09:46 (Ref:2934898)   #15
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Hear hear!!

I couldn't even find any coverage, let alone know what happened which is dafr as both races had plenty of incident.

What is going on?

Last time it was anywhere near this bad was in Pantano's year IIRC?

Eurosport seem to be changing sceedules at last minute a lot.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 19:53 (Ref:2935522)   #16
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As it's happen in South America, those who haven't a HDTV can't see GP2 and GP3 races, because Fox Sports decided to put in its HD cable channel only. Regular analogic cable channel has been disabled for these events from Valencia onwards, even for those who have the digital package.
Old 3 Aug 2011, 21:43 (Ref:2935575)   #17
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-matt View Post
The prospect of Carlton was bad enough. Is it just me or is he actually getting worse.
Surely that's scientifically impossible?