Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 29 Aug 2011, 11:15 (Ref:2947585)   #26
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, that was a typo, thanks jon.

It's so funny but yet so awesome to watch all these guys race in Formula First, and now they're all in Europe, so great to see that NZ will always be a driving force in the pursuit for F1.

But yeah Mitch Evans seems to have fallen of the face of the earth, I guess Mark has been busy trying to keep up with Seb

But i'm just shocked that Hartley is still racing even after being dropped from the Reb Bull Junior team.
Old 29 Aug 2011, 13:22 (Ref:2947661)   #27
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsandmotorracing View Post
But i'm just shocked that Hartley is still racing even after being dropped from the Reb Bull Junior team.
what else was he supposed to do?
Old 29 Aug 2011, 13:24 (Ref:2947667)   #28
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
what else was he supposed to do?
LOL, I should get more sleeep.

What I ment to say is I'm suprised he's still racing at this caliber, if you get what I mean, does that make any sense at all?

Probably not...