Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 30 Aug 2010, 22:10 (Ref:2752474)   #801
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
They are in English, the incident was all over the Brazilian, Italian and Portuguese press.
It is unpalatable and true. (5 Nov 2008 Ferrari party Brazil, most reports 7 Nov)

The criticism was levelled at Schumacher for not supporting Barrichello's party. There is now a history between the two, it is unsurprising he was not there, and mostly not his fault.

Lets get back to racing and not criticising Schumacher's personality!
Old 30 Aug 2010, 23:54 (Ref:2752509)   #802
pannenmann
Racer

Germany
Bavaria
pannenmann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am pretty sure Rubens was quite happy that Michael wasn't there. And Michael was quite happy that he didn't have to pretend to celebrate with Rubens.
Old 31 Aug 2010, 08:36 (Ref:2752599)   #803
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post

Are we allowed to criticise Rubens' personality with spoof articles still?
Old 31 Aug 2010, 09:53 (Ref:2752629)   #804
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ooooh, touche.

Actually discussing MS Personality is a short discussion. Arrogant and so far up himself he has disappeared up his own orifice. My opinion based on his actions and aura he conveys.
Old 31 Aug 2010, 10:51 (Ref:2752660)   #805
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
They are in English, the incident was all over the Brazilian, Italian and Portuguese press.
It is unpalatable and true. (5 Nov 2008 Ferrari party Brazil, most reports 7 Nov)
Well link to some others and im sure google translate can sort it.

Quote:
The criticism was levelled at Schumacher for not supporting Barrichello's party. There is now a history between the two, it is unsurprising he was not there, and mostly not his fault.

Why?
Old 25 Mar 2011, 16:42 (Ref:2853125)   #806
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
OMG, I'm re-firing this old contentious thread! I don't know why I'm so evil sometimes

No, seriously(?), IMO it's interesting to go on monitoring the relative performance between those two, the old multi-champion and the supposedly brilliant new gen driver (not so new anyway!). So, forgetting for a moment the sour grapes of last season, let's put some views about it.

By now, after just only two practice sessions, the results are:

ROS-SCH: +0.5 -0.9

Obviously nothing can be affirmed from that minimal data, but probably more can be said from pre-season tests (which I largely don't know).
Old 25 Mar 2011, 17:01 (Ref:2853130)   #807
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Proof that Schummy should hang up his helmet if ever i saw it
Old 25 Mar 2011, 18:26 (Ref:2853179)   #808
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow, scaring... old threads shouldn't come back.
Old 25 Mar 2011, 18:41 (Ref:2853185)   #809
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Wow, scaring... old threads shouldn't come back.
They should start new ones - like they do for Webber vs Vettel, which has now become a trilogy.

Driver threads....jeez!
Old 25 Mar 2011, 19:19 (Ref:2853209)   #810
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
They should start new ones - like they do for Webber vs Vettel, which has now become a trilogy.

Driver threads....jeez!
With over 17500 posts, you can't tell me you haven't partaken in your share of driver threads
Old 25 Mar 2011, 19:42 (Ref:2853217)   #811
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry Schummy, but this one is really dead, start one all over again if you want.