Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 27 Mar 2017, 09:41 (Ref:3721826)   #91
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonKirby View Post
Bit of a thread revival here! im trying to trace the ex rob Kirby gtv6 shell, as mentioned here currently owned by will winterton? Can anyone shed any light on this subject!!! We have always been in the understanding that the shell was written off. But this seems it may not be the case.

Thanks very much.
Interesting are you and dad trying to source the shell to rebuild the Salmon Can GTV6?
Old 1 Aug 2017, 08:28 (Ref:3756620)   #92
scott farquharson
Rookie

scott farquharson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
A brief history in pics of the ex-Ray Gulson car....
http://www.malvern-group.com.au/dulu...romeo_gtv6.htm
Now at www.duluxalfa.com
Old 8 Aug 2017, 08:13 (Ref:3758132)   #93
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Whilst i'm looking for the 75 thread pics have turned up recently of the almost fully restored ARDT 75! Looking forward to seeing that out there next year.
Old 17 Aug 2017, 16:46 (Ref:3759988)   #94
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Simply gorgeous ex Luigi '85 ETCC car is now running and may well be entered for the MRL race at Oulton!!
Old 18 Aug 2017, 17:35 (Ref:3760215)   #95
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There are 2 GTV6s in the entry list at present - Paul Clayson and Ian Guest/Chris Snowdon - along with this forum's Peter Mallett in the Rover, of course!

I suspect the GTV6s will be a bit quicker than our 75V6 will be a few weeks later when we race there with CSCC.
Old 18 Aug 2017, 18:19 (Ref:3760229)   #96
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
There are 2 GTV6s in the entry list at present - Paul Clayson and Ian Guest/Chris Snowdon - along with this forum's Peter Mallett in the Rover, of course!

I suspect the GTV6s will be a bit quicker than our 75V6 will be a few weeks later when we race there with CSCC.
Paul's pres the Jolly Club Apilatte replica that Chris beautifully created?

I'm guessing the Guest/Snowdon entry is the very car I mentioned because i'm sure Chris told me at Donington in spring that they had a Luigi car in prep and that the red car was a kind of stop gap until it was ready?