Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 12 Mar 2024, 14:52 (Ref:4201000)   #51
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I believe AXR can handle it, which means we can look forward to the question of who will be in that second car as a driver team.
Old 12 Mar 2024, 18:45 (Ref:4201033)   #52
GT3_Fan
Racer

GT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGT3_Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
I believe AXR can handle it, which means we can look forward to the question of who will be in that second car as a driver team.
#48 Ally Caddy with Jimmie Johnson. Same livery styling as current cars but purple this time
Old 12 Mar 2024, 19:21 (Ref:4201038)   #53
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
United here we come!
Old 13 Mar 2024, 02:10 (Ref:4201074)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
#48 Ally Caddy with Jimmie Johnson. Same livery styling as current cars but purple this time
Doubtful, he's full in with Toyota now and running his Cup team with them.
Old 13 Mar 2024, 05:02 (Ref:4201080)   #55
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
United here we come!
TF Sport? They've got good links with GM already, I'd have them as slight favourites.
Old 13 Mar 2024, 12:15 (Ref:4201119)   #56
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I would lean toward United if 2 cars and TF Sport if only one. But would TF drop a Vette to run it and would GM want that change? But I would assume another team would pick up the Vette if dropped
Old 14 Mar 2024, 01:53 (Ref:4201188)   #57
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
United here we come!
Yes. I think so.
Zac already has McLaren GM links in IndyCar so a continuation across to sports cars strengthens his bow and takes something away from Ganassi.
The competition continues....
Old 14 Mar 2024, 02:29 (Ref:4201189)   #58
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
And interesting little bit in the DSC article refers to a likely 2 car program for WEC. 2 car I would lean to United as well with the drivers they can bring in and possibly sponsor dollars
Old 14 Mar 2024, 05:32 (Ref:4201195)   #59
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And interesting little bit in the DSC article refers to a likely 2 car program for WEC. 2 car I would lean to United as well with the drivers they can bring in and possibly sponsor dollars
They have a lot of drivers to call on - Pierson & Jarvis come to mind immediately, and they may be able to tempt Hanson/Blomqvist/Lynn back before looking farther afield.

However, Albuquerque, arguably their best driver, would be trickier prospect given his affiliation with Acura.
Old 16 Mar 2024, 16:50 (Ref:4201445)   #60
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Honestly I cannot even describe how much I love this car. The sound is phenomenal, it gives me goosebumps every time.