Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 26 Mar 2005, 04:50 (Ref:1262099)   #1
jslone
Racer

United States
Gaithersburg Maryland
jslone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sony PSP,very sweet

Just got it yesterday and got Need for Speed Rivals,very sweet device.The graphics are the best I have seen for a handheld device and the sound is just as great.The thing is incredibly light.The Spiderman 2 video is sweet as well.I showed it too my co workers and other customers whi l;ike this kinda thing and they were floored and wants to get it.I cant wait for Gran Turismo Mobile,Toca Race driver and Grand Theft Auto to come out later in the coming months.
The forums head dirtbag and headhog
Old 26 Mar 2005, 10:48 (Ref:1262192)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I pre-ordered one of these and have just heard rumours that the European release has been switched from the end of April to September. Just so Sony can accomodate the American market first.

So yes, jslone, I envy you greatly.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 14:08 (Ref:1262314)   #3
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
"Accomodate" the American market first...
Spoiled *******s!

We've been here the longest, dammit!
We deserve it first!

Last edited by ASCII Man; 26 Mar 2005 at 14:09.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 14:22 (Ref:1262320)   #4
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I'm going to New York in a couple of weeks and have been thinking about picking one up there.

I know the games are all region, but I heard the movies weren't, and I'm worried that when the online services start, i.e. Sonys equivalent to itunes, you will not be able to download UK songs onto a US PSP.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 14:32 (Ref:1262324)   #5
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It doesn't matter, there will be a mod chip shortly anyways.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 19:52 (Ref:1262479)   #6
jslone
Racer

United States
Gaithersburg Maryland
As far as the movies are concerned I think it has to be the format for the PSP cus it is a small disk,nonetheless it will be sweet to have a portable movie,mp3 player as well as a game device.Check on ebay or Amazon to see if you can get it.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 10:45 (Ref:1262801)   #7
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm very interested in the built-in wireless capabilities since I already have a wireless router. Apparently you can play with other people nearby wirelessly, but if it's possible to play online through a wireless internet connection that would be fantastic!

Does anyone if the PSP/games will support this?
Old 29 Mar 2005, 07:09 (Ref:1263983)   #8
jslone
Racer

United States
Gaithersburg Maryland
No one hasa tried it yet but I will try and answer that for ya in the next few days.