Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 3 Apr 2016, 15:13 (Ref:3629902)   #51
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
and it seems it was wet in the warm-up with Iannone fastest

Ciao Marco
Old 3 Apr 2016, 19:43 (Ref:3629984)   #52
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Argentina GP results:

1. M Márquez (Honda)
2. V Rossi (Yamaha)
3. D Pedrosa (Honda)
4. E Laverty (Aspar Ducati)
5. H Barberá (Avintia Ducati)
6. Pol Espargaró (Tech 3 Yamaha)

Dovizioso and Iannone were about to finish 2-3, but crashed each other in the last lap.
Old 3 Apr 2016, 20:08 (Ref:3629990)   #53
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
merak1974 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Argentina GP results:

1. M Márquez (Honda)
2. V Rossi (Yamaha)
3. D Pedrosa (Honda)
4. E Laverty (Aspar Ducati)
5. H Barberá (Avintia Ducati)
6. Pol Espargaró (Tech 3 Yamaha)

Dovizioso and Iannone were about to finish 2-3, but crashed each other in the last lap.
Last lap!?!!! They Iannone rammed into Dovi in the very last corner! It was probably less than 50 meters to the finish line. I wonder for how much longer Iannnone will be on the factory team...
Old 4 Apr 2016, 21:05 (Ref:3630354)   #54
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Well not the result that people were thinking, one things for sure one of the Ducati riders is in for a bol*****ing !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 Apr 2016, 20:11 (Ref:3630787)   #55
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Well not the result that people were thinking, one things for sure one of the Ducati riders is in for a bol*****ing !
Or both probably! Pedrosa was shaking his head in disbelief at picking up the last podium place!
Old 7 Apr 2016, 14:56 (Ref:3630939)   #56
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Or both probably! Pedrosa was shaking his head in disbelief at picking up the last podium place!
I think sympathy is exclusively on Dovi...
Old 7 Apr 2016, 17:33 (Ref:3630977)   #57
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's not uncommon to see riders take each other off at the last corner, but teammates? That's a real cock up
Old 10 Apr 2016, 21:07 (Ref:3631765)   #58
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
Wow! This year's Motogp is action packed.
Those who got on the podium fully deserved it I suppose, but I feel really sorry for Dovi. Two DNFs in a row after being taken out by another rider. Sh***t.
Old 11 Apr 2016, 04:17 (Ref:3631810)   #59
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
He should be 2nd in points poor Dovi - hope his luck changes soon & he gets a few race wins!
Old 11 Apr 2016, 07:37 (Ref:3631819)   #60
MCWB
Veteran

MCWB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah gutted for Dovi! I guess he knows that if he keeps going like this the results will come though.
Old 11 Apr 2016, 08:12 (Ref:3631827)   #61
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Also he probably won't have a Ducati works ride next year if the deal is done with Lorenzo !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 25 Apr 2016, 20:04 (Ref:3636335)   #62
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
that was a good win for Rossi wasn't it
with pole even
not to mention no win for spaniards @Jerez 2016

Ciao Marco
Old 25 Apr 2016, 23:56 (Ref:3636378)   #63
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
that was a good win for Rossi wasn't it
with pole even
not to mention no win for spaniards @Jerez 2016
Yes agreed with all of that, it's a pity that it got a little "strung out", apart from that it was good to see him get the win !
Old 26 Apr 2016, 13:23 (Ref:3636452)   #64
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
it was a little strung out .. but not without tension
especially when Lorenzo was reducing to gap to 2 seconds

Ciao Marco
Old 26 Apr 2016, 22:26 (Ref:3636557)   #65
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Knowing that he was fastest in qualifying I think that Rossi was really determined that he wasn't going to let this chance slip by, it just goes to show that out of the top half a dozen riders the bike set up and tyres say it all. Roll on the next one !
Old 26 Apr 2016, 23:43 (Ref:3636559)   #66
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
How good was Brad Binder in GP3?

Relegated to last place on the grid and right through the field for the win, EPIC!
Old 22 May 2016, 21:02 (Ref:3643680)   #67
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
Fantastic race at Mugello today!
Unbelievable finish...
Great to see a Ducati taking a podium
Old 23 May 2016, 07:59 (Ref:3643764)   #68
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by merak1974 View Post
Fantastic race at Mugello today!
Unbelievable finish...
Great to see a Ducati taking a podium
Certainly was a good race, first with Rossi and Lorenzo and the Marquez Lorenzo, wonder how long it will be before Rossi accuses Marquez of letting Lorenzo win?
Old 23 May 2016, 13:37 (Ref:3643854)   #69
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Well it's a pity that we will never know the outcome of the race between Rossi and Lorenzo, it was looking to be a real "do or die" job on the last lap just like Moto3
Old 23 May 2016, 13:53 (Ref:3643859)   #70
jodi
Racer

United Kingdom
Northants
jodi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It seems the VR46 fandom are already upset with Marquez, video appeared of a group burning a hanged doll of Marquez in the GA area of Mugello yesterday after the race..

I can only sigh at how petty it's becoming recently, I know they think it's funny but all they're doing is ruining the sport and what motorcycle racing fans used to stand for. I've never seen any fan rivalry that has gotten so far that fans of other riders fear to go to a race....

I know I experienced it first hand when I went to Misano in a Marquez top, I got threatened and pushed.. Why?! I love Rossi just as much...
Old 23 May 2016, 19:39 (Ref:3643932)   #71
merak1974
Racer

Norway
Oslo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodi View Post
It seems the VR46 fandom are already upset with Marquez, video appeared of a group burning a hanged doll of Marquez in the GA area of Mugello yesterday after the race..

I can only sigh at how petty it's becoming recently, I know they think it's funny but all they're doing is ruining the sport and what motorcycle racing fans used to stand for. I've never seen any fan rivalry that has gotten so far that fans of other riders fear to go to a race....

I know I experienced it first hand when I went to Misano in a Marquez top, I got threatened and pushed.. Why?! I love Rossi just as much...
Never really understood that VR46 adoration... Surely, the sport is so much bigger than one particular individual?
Old 26 May 2016, 19:37 (Ref:3644651)   #72
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Well it's a pity that we will never know the outcome of the race between Rossi and Lorenzo, it was looking to be a real "do or die" job on the last lap just like Moto3
Totally agree, Rossi was hanging on to him like a leach in those early laps but what a ride by Lorenzo, reminds me of Prost on 4 wheels, the guy is alike a metronome inch perfect every lap and what a great fight back at the end!
Old 27 May 2016, 13:53 (Ref:3644868)   #73
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It's ridicolous how these fans are behaving. True Rossi has increased the popularity of MotoGP, he certainly got me interested, but I don't think even Rossi would want them to behave like that.
Old 27 May 2016, 18:42 (Ref:3644935)   #74
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodi View Post

At the risk of sounding doom and gloom and going way off topic, I'm afraid that's just the age we leave in; everything has to be immediate, everyone has to be the first with something, few can see and critique something without resorting to ugly and destructive criticism, everyone has an opinion and has to share it because the means to do so is there and on and on and on.

You just need to find your own little sanctuary in an utterly mad world, stand your ground and not cede to those who think they can intimidate you because they have the advantage of numbers etc. In reality, they are pathetic.

I'll get me coat. Good race though.
Old 4 Jun 2016, 06:56 (Ref:3647049)   #75
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
RIP Luis Salom

Ciao Marco