Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 22 Feb 2014, 21:06 (Ref:3371120)   #26
Rob Bailey
Veteran

Rob Bailey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob Bailey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Nice ride!
awesome boats,ocean passage ..little ships range of 3,000 miles at 7 knots or about 3 GPH.
Aircond,water maker,ice maker,there luxury apartment on the water.
Old 23 Feb 2014, 00:35 (Ref:3371149)   #27
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
ff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Bailey View Post
awesome boats,ocean passage ..little ships range of 3,000 miles at 7 knots or about 3 GPH.
Aircond,water maker,ice maker,there luxury apartment on the water.
Avast ye land lubber, there be more sharks at sea ya see!

You're going to need a bigger boat.

If/when you get it, shout out. Well do trials in the bass straight before ya set off!
Old 23 Feb 2014, 02:13 (Ref:3371157)   #28
GreenMachine
Racer

Australia
Canberra
GreenMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGreenMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interested.

Missed this year, bad decision, so aim to rectify that next year. I will be camping again I expect, but I usually have a pub dinner on Saturday so could do either option.
Old 23 Feb 2014, 03:03 (Ref:3371160)   #29
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks to everyone for their interest and feedback. Definitely looks like this will be a goer, so the restaurant has taken our booking for 30 at this stage. I had thought of options such as pubs, clubs etc, however i and many GT3 teams can vouch for this restaurant. Certainly adds to the atmosphere of the race weekend when the likes of Salo, Simonson, Bowe, Kox & Baird are at the next table which has occurred over the last 2 years. Please don't hesitate in continuing to put forward your interest as keeping an eye on numbers is important as i have to keep communicating with the restaurant. Family and guests are welcome. Please note that as with most good restaurants you'll need more than console change, so with 12 months notice please allow for this when planning your trip and yes it is licensed. . Only expressions of interest at the moment and a call out for definite attendees will occur closer to the event.

www.pantanosbarandgrill.com.au
Old 23 Feb 2014, 05:23 (Ref:3371163)   #30
Rob Bailey
Veteran

Rob Bailey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob Bailey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff s conscience View Post
Avast ye land lubber, there be more sharks at sea ya see!

You're going to need a bigger boat.

If/when you get it, shout out. Well do trials in the bass straight before ya set off!
bigger enough for doing Australian coast ,if i get the bug ,I'll buy a 62 footer.

Most welcome.......................oops man overboard.
Old 23 Feb 2014, 09:25 (Ref:3371194)   #31
ff s conscience
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
ff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridff s conscience should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Bailey View Post
....oops man overboard.
In the tradition of the best sid james and carry on movies...

WEIGH ANCHOR! WEIGH ANCHOR!
Old 25 Feb 2014, 09:42 (Ref:3371945)   #32
Christopher
Racer

Australia
Peak Crossing, Queensland.
Christopher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Went out to tea at Pantanos the night before we left this year, don't go out much, but the place was lovely and the food was great. Were pretty sure we had a competitor from this years race sitting behind us too, could hear him talking about his weekend efforts.
Old 3 Apr 2014, 02:35 (Ref:3388130)   #33
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thread bump. Members who are interested at this stage are rich07, one five five, david 5, RedZedMikey, KSM86, TCR, Marcos WTF, GreenMachine & Christopher. The booking is for 7.00 pm to enable everyone including any race volunteers & officials to make it. Family members and friends welcome, so please let me know if your interested and by doing this i am not taking it as your confirmation, but just a gauge of interest for organizing numbers with the restaurant.
Old 25 Jun 2014, 06:06 (Ref:3426163)   #34
Reload
Veteran

Australia
I'll bump this up on occasions as a reminder to current and new members/lurkers. The room seats 35, however we only want definites which I'll take names for later in the year. Come and meet your fellow Tenthers members, put names to faces, a nice meal at a nice location and a couple of drinks in the heart of Bathurst.
Old 25 Jun 2014, 06:35 (Ref:3426169)   #35
velly4
Racer

Australia
velly4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ha ha the old GT Bar & Grill.
Old 29 Jun 2014, 20:06 (Ref:3428094)   #36
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have to say, I'm impressed at the idea of a 12 hour dinner. Don't think I'd have either the appetite of stamina for that!
Old 29 Jun 2014, 23:05 (Ref:3428271)   #37
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Have to say, I'm impressed at the idea of a 12 hour dinner. Don't think I'd have either the appetite of stamina for that!
And the pre dinner drinks start at lunch time
Old 29 Jun 2014, 23:56 (Ref:3428288)   #38
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Just think of it as if you were at an exotic wedding.. some of those celebrations go on for 3 days... eating.. drinking... dancing... having a good time...

Takes you a week to recuperate
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 30 Jun 2014, 04:13 (Ref:3428362)   #39
old fart
Racer

Australia
a racetrack -wish it was Mt Panorama.
old fart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridold fart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Bathurst Pistol Clubs will welcome you with open arms-drink till 12 and **** till 2 !
Old 18 Aug 2014, 05:27 (Ref:3444908)   #40
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Whilst we still have over 5 months to go, I need to start getting a bit more of an idea as to who are the definites for the dinner if you know. Reason being that the restaurant is booked out well in advance and management have been very trusting in reserving a special room which holds around 35 people. The last thing that i want to have to do is cancel at the last minute or only have a fraction of the people turn up who were definites as this could cost the restaurant $$$. I understand that some may still not know of their plans or if they want to attend, they are unsure of how many will be in their party. There has been some talk of a camp ground get together, however a get together at the restaurant seems attractive to quite a few of you, plus it won't be affected by any potential bad weather. It would be a great help if you can tell me at this stage if you are a definite, a probable or a possibility. Even if it becomes apparent that we won't have big numbers, we can just have a smaller table instead of the large room. If interested can you please tell me if you are a definite, probable or a possible. I would rather cancel the booking completely than let the restaurant management down. Any questions feel free to ask me on here, PM me or ask in our Bathurst 12 social club forum.
Apologies for the lack of paragraphing etc as my iPad has a mind of its own
Old 19 Aug 2014, 07:19 (Ref:3445283)   #41
RedZedMikey
Racer

Australia
Victoria, Australia
RedZedMikey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am a definite, Bathurst accomodation is booked. I will possibly bringing 2 non-tententhers with me, unless you prefer I leave them to their own devices. The 3 of us plan on driving up from Melbourne, although I do need the others to lock in so I can get the tickets covered.
Old 19 Aug 2014, 07:29 (Ref:3445286)   #42
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZedMikey View Post
I am a definite, Bathurst accomodation is booked. I will possibly bringing 2 non-tententhers with me, unless you prefer I leave them to their own devices. The 3 of us plan on driving up from Melbourne, although I do need the others to lock in so I can get the tickets covered.
I'll put you down for 3 at this stage mate. Friends and family more than welcome although we wouldn't want to get the number of friends to get out of hand and possibly take up Tenthers places.
Old 19 Aug 2014, 10:42 (Ref:3445341)   #43
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
I'm a definite. See you there.
Old 19 Aug 2014, 12:22 (Ref:3445379)   #44
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Can we please get this one un-stickied?

It's still so long away and only perntinent to a relatively small section of the posters on here that I really don't think it warrants a sticky.
Old 19 Aug 2014, 12:58 (Ref:3445387)   #45
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Second that. It doesn't deserve to be on the top of the pile for an event half a year away.
Old 19 Aug 2014, 16:51 (Ref:3445460)   #46
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Second that. It doesn't deserve to be on the top of the pile for an event half a year away.

I only asked for it to be up there for a short period of time so I could see if the dinner would go ahead as the thread can get lost quickly in this busier section......... anyway, not to worry !!
Old 19 Aug 2014, 18:13 (Ref:3445482)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
It was referred to a mod by another mod. As far as I'm aware, the mods don't need permission from the membership to stick a thread. I see however that it has now been unstuck. Personally I would have left it up for twice as long after the above comments.....
Old 20 Aug 2014, 00:30 (Ref:3445566)   #48
TCR
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
TCR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As much as I'm keen to meet a few fellow tenthers, I'm uncertain that I'll be able to get myself and friends from the track to town for the dinner, so at this stage I guess I'm a possible.

If something eventuates at the track then I'd be there for sure.
Old 20 Aug 2014, 01:00 (Ref:3445572)   #49
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCR View Post
As much as I'm keen to meet a few fellow tenthers, I'm uncertain that I'll be able to get myself and friends from the track to town for the dinner, so at this stage I guess I'm a possible.

If something eventuates at the track then I'd be there for sure.
Keep in mind mate that it is a 7.00pm booking which means about a 7.30pm dinner.
Old 20 Aug 2014, 01:25 (Ref:3445574)   #50
TCR
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
TCR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, but I'll most likely be partaking in a couple of drinks during the day and we always do the pit walk after sundown on the Saturday night.