Giedo van der Garde 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Mar 2013, 13:30 (Ref:3219996)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Race - Australian Grand Prix

The Driver Of The Race is...
Old 17 Mar 2013, 13:34 (Ref:3219998)   #2
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That Finnish guy.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 13:59 (Ref:3220007)   #3
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Kimi and Sutil were outstanding for me.

I gave it to Sutil due to the fact everyone seemed to write him off and gave FI a tonne of stick for re-employing him.

Good on him. And hearing that miserable Scot moan about not being allowed past him made it even sweeter.

Here's to a great in-team battle!

Selby
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:13 (Ref:3220012)   #4
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sutil. Back and with a point to prove.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:17 (Ref:3220014)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sutil was outstanding, if only he could have had a more conservative tyre strategy for that last stint. He totally surpassed my expectations and then some.

Other than that I enjoyed watching Kimi, Felipe and Fernando.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 17 Mar 2013 at 14:23.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:21 (Ref:3220017)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think we're looking at the wrong end of the grid here. Kimi was great, likewise Sutil, but what about the rookies? All of them finished and one in particular was on the tails of the mid fielders in a Marussia. Yup Tom C.................... er Jules Bianchi. Then Bottas made his more funded team mate seem very second hand in a Williams that is struggling. I think the DoTR should be one of this lot.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:23 (Ref:3220018)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Which one Peter?

On Bottas, he did drive well but anybody could have made Maldonado look dreadful this weekend. You would have knocked his socks off in your Capri.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:24 (Ref:3220019)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I haven't decided yet!
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:28 (Ref:3220021)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i voted bianchi, obviously. what, i'm a fangirl

but really, look at his race performance, he didn't really drive like a rookie at all did he? nuff sed.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:31 (Ref:3220022)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Nah, really, you're fangirl !

Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:34 (Ref:3220023)   #11
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i know, revolutionary breaking news or what
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:36 (Ref:3220024)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Bianchi is going to make Chilton wish he never lived.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:38 (Ref:3220026)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Bit ott for the first race, let's see how things go later in the season. Nonetheless both of them performed better than previous incumbents.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:56 (Ref:3220032)   #14
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Bianchi is going to make Chilton wish he never lived.
You go for it David..

Peter what year is your Capri ?

I voted for Adrian Sutil,what a great drive in his first grand prix in over a year !

Jules Bianchi very very impressive..
Old 17 Mar 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3220033)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Bit ott for the first race, let's see how things go later in the season. Nonetheless both of them performed better than previous incumbents.
don't know about that. i think bianchi is around or about where glock would have been, and chilton is slower than pic was.

it's going to be really difficult to judge bottas since his direct point of comparison is maldonado, but so far... good start.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 15:11 (Ref:3220035)   #16
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Voted for Sutil, but could also have gone to Kimi or Bianchi. All three were flawless.
Gave it to Sutil because of the extra pressure he would've been under coming into the season after his year out.

edit: shows how good those three were that no-one has voted for anyone else yet after nearly 20 votes.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 15:13 (Ref:3220037)   #17
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Kimi...brought to you by Pirelli...
Old 17 Mar 2013, 15:30 (Ref:3220049)   #18
p-matt
Veteran

p-matt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
And hearing that miserable Scot moan about not being allowed past him made it even sweeter.
Ha, sounds like something I would have posted! What's worse is that he moaned about not getting 7th in front of his team-mate who beat him to the position. There was no 'Adrian did a great job', no team spirit whatsoever.

Anyway, enough of that. I have to give it to Bianchi who has been exceptional all weekend. Personally I'd put Alonso ahead of both Kimi and Sutil.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 15:38 (Ref:3220050)   #19
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bianchi for me, he was putting that car way up the order, where it "shouldn't have been"

Of course it's only the first race, so too early to say, but he seems to have what it takes to do well in F1.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 15:58 (Ref:3220060)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
between Kimi and Adrian but decided on kimi
Old 17 Mar 2013, 16:08 (Ref:3220064)   #21
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wanted to go with Massa but Ferrari tactics put pay to that.
Voted Bianchi but it will be difficult to know just how good he is given his team mate.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 16:10 (Ref:3220065)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A mature drive from Kimi but gave it to Sutil, considering he's been out of loop for year.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 16:32 (Ref:3220079)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sutil did well, but I gave it to Raikkonen.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 17:35 (Ref:3220118)   #24
Hesketh
Racer

Hesketh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the Finn. I'm delighted
Old 17 Mar 2013, 18:49 (Ref:3220153)   #25
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Iceman