Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 23 Mar 2001, 12:16 (Ref:73874)   #1
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does anybody know if Justin Keen, who will be driver #27 for KID JENSEN RACING in FIA Formula 3000 International Championship in 2001 has a web site?

:confused:

I Can't find none
Old 7 Apr 2001, 22:02 (Ref:78467)   #2
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I guess no one could fine anything?

Someone sent me this link:
http://www.phonelinebusiness.co.uk/a...er/header.html

And from there is another link to what seems to be Justin Keen homepage but it does not work.

So I'm still looking for anyone who can help me find a web site for this driver, as well as these other drivers for inclusion in www.f3000.com

Ricardo Sperafico
Gabrielle Varano
Patrick Friesacher
Fabrizio Gollin
Rodrigo Sperafico
Gabriele Lancieri
Yann Goudy
Old 8 Apr 2001, 07:10 (Ref:78562)   #3
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry, http://www.racer.demon.nl/6thgear/links.html has links to many driver sites, among other links, but only Varano out of those you mentioned, and that link doesn't work either.
Old 9 Apr 2001, 09:48 (Ref:78847)   #4
Allan
Rookie

Allan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Justin Keen Website

Apparantly Justin Keen's website is www.justinkeen-motorsport.co.uk. It was set up during his challenge for the European Formula Palmer Audi Championship last season. I understand that it's now being updated for this season. Justin can also be contacted via his email go@justinkeen.freeserve.co.uk. He's a really refreshing type of driver - very fast and very friendly!!
Old 20 May 2001, 20:52 (Ref:94565)   #5
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Info about Justin Keen

On his short trip on F3000, I watched Justin Keen. But I can't found info about him. Some photos about his FPA days, yes, but nothing much about him. His date and place of born, some about his carreer. Also I don't sure if his actual helmet is the same than he used on FPA. I waiting some infos about Justin if something got it.
At last, I hope Monaco Motorsport can recover of his crisis (Lamberto Leoni is co-managing it if something don't know) an can bring back Justin and Gabriele Lancieri to F3000. Is well-known KJR don't have more involvement in that team, mostly if we can watch KJR guys managing European Minardi F3000 cars.
Old 20 May 2001, 20:55 (Ref:94567)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Addition

Well, according to the gallery image of Justin on Monaco car the helmet seems to be the same than he used during 2000, I only want to confirm that. But also date of birth, on FPA site is only the month, not the day.