Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 3 May 2007, 19:38 (Ref:1906035)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
WTCC Spotters Guide launched!!!

As an addition to the already successful BTCC and SEAT Cupra Championship spotters guide. SEATCupra.net, Ten-Tenths.com and Andy Blackmore Design proudly bring you an all new Spotters guide for the 2007 FIA WTCC season.

While the guide is supplied in an A4 format, the PDF is designed so that you will be able to print it at A3 size or larger with little or no loss of quality.

Due to time constraints any major update to the WTCC guide will take place only before the British round at Brands Hatch. The cars shown are correct as of Zandvoort, but a number of additional drivers will appear and dissapear throughout the season.

Special thanks to everyone who has helped to make the spotters guide possible.

You can download the WTCC Spotters guide here

(This guide gives the general livery designs of each car. It doesnt show every single logo.Coronel's car doesnt show Zandvoort branding as I suspect this will not stay throughout the season)

Last edited by touringlegend; 3 May 2007 at 20:02.
Old 3 May 2007, 20:03 (Ref:1906055)   #2
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This looks smashing Andy, thank you for the time you put into this and the BTCC Spotters Guide.

Check your PM's too.
Old 3 May 2007, 20:44 (Ref:1906086)   #3
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Andy, you are a true legend!

Realising the amount of effort that you clearly put into the BTCC guide, I knew I was chancing my arm suggesting a WTCC version... but you've come up trumps.

David Leslie and I offer our humble thanks.

With one minor complaint... apparently, there's no excuse for me mis-naming drivers now!

Cheers
Old 3 May 2007, 21:12 (Ref:1906104)   #4
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Haven
With one minor complaint... apparently, there's no excuse for me mis-naming drivers now!

Cheers
you are assuming that I spelt all the names correctly Thats a very dangerous assumption
Old 4 May 2007, 13:06 (Ref:1906551)   #5
ZBOYD
Rookie

England
Manchester
ZBOYD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He isn't kidding either

Great work by Andy as always, were happy and proud to be able to host these great spotters guides.
Old 4 May 2007, 13:46 (Ref:1906574)   #6
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Moi moi, why does Jourdain and Colciago have French flags at their names? Great job in all other aspects though!
Old 4 May 2007, 14:03 (Ref:1906583)   #7
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
ah, that was a small test to see if Martin says " The Frenchman in the Castrol liveried Leon"

...or it might have been a small mistake
Old 4 May 2007, 16:32 (Ref:1906706)   #8
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b
ah, that was a small test to see if Martin says " The Frenchman in the Castrol liveried Leon"

Great work!!!
Old 5 May 2007, 10:56 (Ref:1907042)   #9
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh no... now you've seeded that thought, I'll DEFINITELY say it...

it's in there - it'll come out
Old 5 May 2007, 13:15 (Ref:1907109)   #10
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Andy you are getting famous! Your name and spotters guide (and the Ten-Tenths forum) was mentioned by Mr Haven on Eurosport 2 during live coverage of WTCC.
Old 5 May 2007, 19:32 (Ref:1907262)   #11
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
cool Thanks Martin
Old 5 May 2007, 20:44 (Ref:1907305)   #12
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Awww, how sweet, how very very nice of Mr Haven.

Anyhoo, once again mate, you have excelled yourself...

I certainly couldn't do it.
Old 6 May 2007, 12:51 (Ref:1907613)   #13
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Managed to get through the race, with Colciago constantly on screen, without mentioning French-ness... except when we were seeing grumpy old Yvan Muller having a tough time
Old 6 May 2007, 13:28 (Ref:1907638)   #14
ZBOYD
Rookie

England
Manchester
ZBOYD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Loving some of the grid walk camera angles. Im sure they would get arrested in the UK.

Could be a new idea for a spotters guide...or maybe not!
Old 7 May 2007, 21:01 (Ref:1908600)   #15
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
thanks once again Martin. Pleased that the guide was of use

Tags
wtcc