Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it out of ten?
10 0 0%
9 1 3.23%
8 7 22.58%
7 12 38.71%
6 6 19.35%
5 4 12.90%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 1 3.23%
1 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28 Aug 2016, 13:44 (Ref:3668059)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Belgian Grand Prix 2016

What score do you give it out of ten?
Old 28 Aug 2016, 14:18 (Ref:3668072)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Exciting race! Craziness early on. Some great midfield racing. Great drives by Hamilton and Alonso from the rear. Red flag threw a wrench into strategies. Watching Max weave all over the place and push people off track was entertaining. I gave it an eight.

Richard
Old 28 Aug 2016, 14:29 (Ref:3668075)   #3
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!

Should have been a classic, but the first lap mayhem put rest to that, sadly.

Selby
Old 28 Aug 2016, 14:36 (Ref:3668079)   #4
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I enjoyed it as well. Had a bit of everything except wet weather. I do like when Max and Kimi are sharing the same part of the track even if it is just for Kimi's radio comments. Glad Max has brought back the big crowds because it is the best track of the season and needs to remain on the calendar. Only thing I didn't like was the booing during the podium.
Old 28 Aug 2016, 15:02 (Ref:3668094)   #5
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
An 8. A really good race - I don't know whether it's my favourite of the season yet. Okay, shame there was no rain as predicted, and also the first corner tangle might have let Nico off the hook some what.

Hamilton's fightback to the podium was interesting. As was Alonso's fightback to the points. Max and Vettel's tussles were interesting. There were some decent battles - Alonso, Massa and Bottas. Vettel fighting back as well.

The safety cars and the red flag helped it out.

Spa - the best circuit in the world - and today it was!
Old 28 Aug 2016, 15:06 (Ref:3668098)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7 from me. It was entertaining. The circuit of course is terrific and the argy-bargy at the start made it more interesting, however I can't honestly say that I found it particularly exciting. Kevin M was (thankfully) very lucky to walk away from his huge shunt.
Old 28 Aug 2016, 15:43 (Ref:3668121)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
A great race at a great circuit, gave it an 8, looking forward to my second trip to spa this year in under 3 weeks
Old 28 Aug 2016, 15:49 (Ref:3668126)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7 for me. great crowd treated to an eventful afternoon.
Old 28 Aug 2016, 16:29 (Ref:3668139)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I dithered between 7 and 8. It would have been a clear 8 if we hadn't had the "safety car". It was obvious from the first moment that the barrier at Radillon was going to need some major reconstructive surgery so why let them troll round behind the "safety car" for several laps before throwing a red flag?

In the end I still decided on 8 because I was thoroughly entertained by the race, and dashed into the kitchen to make a sandwich while the boring bit was on.
Old 28 Aug 2016, 16:37 (Ref:3668144)   #10
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can't satisfy me. 5.
Old 28 Aug 2016, 17:23 (Ref:3668153)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was an ok race and apart from the start and the first two laps not particularly exciting. There were a few good battles but too few.

Old 28 Aug 2016, 18:55 (Ref:3668182)   #12
blaffer
Racer

Belgium
Antwerp
blaffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Francorchamps never disappoints. F1 as it should be.
Old 28 Aug 2016, 20:00 (Ref:3668212)   #13
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
7. It was all a bit formula ford festival until the red flag. Calmed down a bit after, and was a good race.
Old 29 Aug 2016, 00:49 (Ref:3668282)   #14
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
6. I love the circuit but too many random interventions in the form of inane rules to make it a truly entertaining GP. Wasn't impressed with Max's weaving. Some good battles, though.....
Old 29 Aug 2016, 04:46 (Ref:3668320)   #15
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8, great race at a great track.
Old 30 Aug 2016, 06:06 (Ref:3668565)   #16
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
7 from me - even a boring race at Spa is probably worth a 5 at least. Some action in this one with some good dices meant plenty going on through the field, even if the front was fairly processional (once the various incidents had taken so many out of contention).