Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 14 Apr 2016, 12:01 (Ref:3632590)   #16
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Nothing to do with the team at all. It's a driver deal like all the rest
Canal wouldn't have that seat without the money he brings, so yes it [French McDonalds] is sponsoring the team. Perhaps indirectly, but sponsoring nevertheless.
Old 14 Apr 2016, 12:46 (Ref:3632613)   #17
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I see where Greg Murphy has Damien Faulkner in his 03R. Glad to see Faulkner in a prototype again and I hope it goes well. He is to be partnered with Sean Doyle and Shaun Balfe.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/123754
Old 14 Apr 2016, 14:06 (Ref:3632638)   #18
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Canal wouldn't have that seat without the money he brings, so yes it [French McDonalds] is sponsoring the team. Perhaps indirectly, but sponsoring nevertheless.
So exactly like every other car then!
Old 14 Apr 2016, 16:01 (Ref:3632670)   #19
Chiana
Veteran

Chiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameChiana will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
So exactly like every other car then!
What is the point of this argument...?
Old 14 Apr 2016, 16:25 (Ref:3632678)   #20
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
What is the point of this argument...?
Angry Burger King customers ....
Old 14 Apr 2016, 17:15 (Ref:3632691)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i would much rather have mc d's than divine burgers so please can they open a branch at silverstone ASAP hopefully by tomorrow
Old 14 Apr 2016, 18:56 (Ref:3632722)   #22
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!Maelochs is going for a new world record!
Bubba Burgers ... now there is a brand to be proud of .....
Old 14 Apr 2016, 19:07 (Ref:3632730)   #23
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedlund View Post
If any of you gents make it to the race in person, stop by and say hi if you see me around the #77 GTE car/pits/paddock! It's my first trip to Silverstone and I'm really looking forward to the race weekend.

-mike
All the best Mike, definitely i´ll visit the #77 Paddock to try to see you.
Old 14 Apr 2016, 19:22 (Ref:3632738)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedlund View Post
If any of you gents make it to the race in person, stop by and say hi if you see me around the #77 GTE car/pits/paddock! It's my first trip to Silverstone and I'm really looking forward to the race weekend.

-mike
I will also try and say hello tomorrow if i get a chance Mike

Simon
Old 14 Apr 2016, 21:28 (Ref:3632782)   #25
rjoconnell
Racer

United States
Chattanooga, TN, USA
rjoconnell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm so excited for Ryo Hirakawa's European debut this weekend. Same with Sean Rayhall, who was a revelation in limited Indy Lights running last year.
Old 14 Apr 2016, 21:56 (Ref:3632785)   #26
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjoconnell View Post
I'm so excited for Ryo Hirakawa's European debut this weekend. Same with Sean Rayhall, who was a revelation in limited Indy Lights running last year.
Yep same here. Some talent flying under the radar. Particularly with Hirakawa I don't think people have clocked he's a Toyota development driver.
Old 14 Apr 2016, 22:25 (Ref:3632792)   #27
Maelochs
Veteran

Sean Rayhall has been doing well in sports cars for a few years now--IMSA Lites and PC, and this year he did okay in limited time in the DWing.

Ryo Hirakawa is new to me ... I ma eager to see him in action.
Old 15 Apr 2016, 07:44 (Ref:3632843)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did we ever get a spotter guide for this one?
Old 15 Apr 2016, 08:50 (Ref:3632855)   #29
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Did we ever get a spotter guide for this one?
It's not bang up to date but the ELMS posted this one: http://www.europeanlemansseries.com/...one_e27a87.pdf
Old 15 Apr 2016, 08:55 (Ref:3632856)   #30
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2016 ELMS Round 1 - 4 Hours of Silverstone Race Thread

I'll be cheering on Bert Longin. Was a fan of him and Ant Kumpen from FIA GT days so nice to see him back in international sports cars.

Not to forget Mike. Hope it all goes well for you and the Proton guys