Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 16 Oct 2016, 17:41 (Ref:3680711)   #1
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
David Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
CSCC at Oulton Park

So that was it - the season finale - hands up everyone who is saying to themselves "where the heck did that year go?"

Terrific grids and some great close racing, a couple of 'incidents' which is always a shame but everyone is okay which is the main thing.

Started wet (so fed up with getting wet this season lol) but dried out in time for the racing. Will try and pick a few favourite shots to post up but in the meantime the full gallery is

HERE

if your interested.

HUGE thank you to all the marshals / medics / safety and rescue crews. I know I'm 'just a photographer' but we do appreciate all your hard work!

See you next season

.DAVID.

You can sleep in a car BUT you can't race a house!!!
Old 18 Oct 2016, 22:51 (Ref:3681225)   #2
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
As ever a phenomenal range of shots, David.

Didn't see much of the racing as I spent half my time sat in the Safety Car - sometimes dozing, sometimes busy - but what I did see was good as ever.