Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Oct 2016, 10:39 (Ref:3680867)   #1
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any photographers at Oulton last Saturday (15/10/16)?

Oulton last Saturday, 15th October 2016, was the last CSCC meeting of the year. Lots of photographers trackside wearing Media tabards, but I can find nothing online. Anyone here got pics of the last race, the Meteor Suspension Open Series race, please?

I enjoyed the new experience of racing into the dusk, especially as the cloud cover made it extra dark! Not easy for you snappers, I know, but I saw several - two at Cascades - taking pics.

John
(Green Triumph Vitesse)
Old 17 Oct 2016, 15:15 (Ref:3680928)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
http://www.davidstallardphotography....16/i-5z37LDX/A
Old 17 Oct 2016, 15:17 (Ref:3680930)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
There are at least a couple in there, but of course David is ONLY a photographer.
Old 17 Oct 2016, 16:46 (Ref:3680942)   #4
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great! More than a couple, one I like a lot!
Thanks!
John
Old 17 Oct 2016, 19:06 (Ref:3680965)   #5
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
David Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the order John, hope your happy with it!

quite like the this one as well

Got to be THE most photographed angle at Oulton though!

.DAVID.

You can sleep in a car BUT you can't race a house!!!
Old 18 Oct 2016, 18:35 (Ref:3681173)   #6
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent
Racer

Scotland
Crewe
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
CSCC Oulton Park

Dave, as ever, great photos capturing the day and all its moods
I was at Warwick Bridge as post chief and had two visitors in the same session. Has to be a first.
We all hope that the Elan and Cortina drivers manage to fix their cars ready for 2017.
Many thanks to the club for a grest days racing!
Old 18 Oct 2016, 22:56 (Ref:3681226)   #7
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Stallard View Post
Thanks for the order John, hope your happy with it!

quite like the this one as well

Got to be THE most photographed angle at Oulton though!

.DAVID.
As one who owned a Vitesse back in the early 70s, loved seeing this......really enjoyed the demon outbraking into Knickerbrook....followed by the couple of stylish pirouettes