Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 28 May 2001, 09:53 (Ref:97717)   #1
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Building 10-10ths

As the fall-out from Atlas continues, I worry about this(my all-time favourite) site going down the same road. What can we - The Members - do to insure that ten-tenths continues to be the best site around and remains a "free" site.

I tell everyone (that listens) to visit and become a member and regularly go to the sponsors pages to see whats on offer. But what else can we do? Any suggestions?
Old 28 May 2001, 15:08 (Ref:97846)   #2
RIKB
Veteran

RIKB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SEND CASH!

Seriously though, keep on visiting the Sponsors pages, keep on recommending us to your friends, keep on starting and joining in interesting topics on the forums, and help to keep it clean and friendly.....

Thanks for asking
Old 29 May 2001, 19:06 (Ref:98453)   #3
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Wrex! Kind words are always welcome!

Buy some merchandise! The shop will be updated real soon! Just putting the finishing touches on that darned html coding that I haven't swotted on for a while!
Old 30 May 2001, 17:16 (Ref:98933)   #4
Emfa
Veteran

Australia
Colorado Springs
Emfa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How's that merchandise coming anyway? Craig started giving us a teaser a couple of weeks ago and we still haven't seen anything! I hope you're not holding the show up Lorna!

Merchandise sounds like a great idea - I really hope people will show their support of it (I know I will).
Old 30 May 2001, 19:43 (Ref:98983)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks to everyone who has shown concern for our site over the past months. We appreciate your concern - it's nice to know it's not just us who worry about the future of things...

As mentioned above, we are proud to unveil our new range of 10 Tenths merchandise - please feel free to go wild with your cheque book!

Take a look at http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=10431 for full details...
Old 30 May 2001, 20:08 (Ref:99002)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bring me a polo shirt (M) to Le Mans and I'll pay you personally, thus saving P&P etc.

When the weather gets chilly again, I will add a fleece and I hope to add a jacket too.

Well done!
Old 30 May 2001, 21:13 (Ref:99042)   #7
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Okay Liz, will do - thanks for the support Do me a favour though will you ? Remind me before I leave for the airport to pick you up, cos I know i'll forget otherwise!
Old 30 May 2001, 23:22 (Ref:99088)   #8
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Is anyone going to the Melbourne GP next year?

If so, bring it all
Old 31 May 2001, 21:50 (Ref:99498)   #9
Lorna
Veteran

I will give Craig the T-Shirt on Saturday, Liz.
Old 1 Jun 2001, 00:09 (Ref:99548)   #10
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The merchandise looks excellent. Ill have to get myself some as soon as i can work out the exchange rate, our aussie $ is worth nothing at the moment and im not real good with the calculator

Craig, now that Moff is an admin does that mean he has to supply 10/10ths gear for all the aussie forum users?, me and WREX especially

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either
Old 1 Jun 2001, 03:02 (Ref:99583)   #11
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Actually, I was thinking of asking for the Australian agency, seeing as how I travel around so much...
Old 1 Jun 2001, 18:30 (Ref:99893)   #12
Lorna
Veteran

mtpanorama, just pm me with the items you are interested in and I'll do the converting for you including P&P.
Old 6 Jun 2001, 10:58 (Ref:101732)   #13
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lorna,

I think Moffat should get some freebies. What's the use of having unlimitted power if you can't abuse it?
Old 6 Jun 2001, 12:28 (Ref:101782)   #14
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That actually sounds like a half decent plan...if we all pool together and get our stuff sent out in one package it would sure save us a bit of $$.
Old 6 Jun 2001, 15:19 (Ref:101876)   #15
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
yep ..that sounds good to me.

let us know when we plan to do it.
Old 8 Jun 2001, 03:29 (Ref:102417)   #16
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im in for getting it sent out in one lot for all us aussies. Dont send it to Moff though, well never see it

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either
Old 8 Jun 2001, 04:49 (Ref:102425)   #17
Ray Bell
Veteran

As mentioned, if it's beneficial, I can deliver readily to most... I travel Brisbane, Harden, Canberra, Sydney at least monthly. And I'm just about due for a trip to Melbourne.
Old 8 Jun 2001, 08:35 (Ref:102464)   #18
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I live 10 minutes away from Ray and i work for an international freight forwarder.
Old 8 Jun 2001, 09:03 (Ref:102472)   #19
Ray Bell
Veteran

That makes you the obvious choice for centralising orders then, David, I can play deliveryman...
Old 9 Jun 2001, 12:39 (Ref:102938)   #20
Lorna
Veteran

Oooh! That sounds like a good idea. If you get your order together and then I will work out how much it all costs. I have to stress that I can not send out the goods until I have received the money. Also, until the credit card facility is up and running it will have to be paid by cheque. There is £5.00 surcharge at Craig's end for EACH cheque so to save you some more money it would be a good idea that one of you Aussie guys collect the money from the others and send one cheque to Craig.

So, choose what you want, check with me for exact currency conversion, send the money in one cheque, I'll get the goods to David.

Does that sound like a plan?

And Moffat - get me a free holdiay in Australia and you can have ALL the merchandise

Last edited by Lorna; 9 Jun 2001 at 12:40.
Old 9 Jun 2001, 14:35 (Ref:102991)   #21
Ray Bell
Veteran

Payola on a grand scale!

That cheque clearing fee is mighty steep...
Old 9 Jun 2001, 15:35 (Ref:103007)   #22
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Tell me about it! Thankfully though we have now been approved for the merchant account, and we're just awaiting delivery of the electronic swipe machine thingy before we can start accepting payments by that method
Old 9 Jun 2001, 15:48 (Ref:103011)   #23
Ray Bell
Veteran

Which cards, Craig?
Old 9 Jun 2001, 15:52 (Ref:103012)   #24
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
All of the majors - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc.
Old 14 Jun 2001, 01:25 (Ref:104942)   #25
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cool!!!!

I'll be ordering soon.\