Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > IRL Indycar Series

Old 6 Oct 2007, 15:22 (Ref:2032961)   #251
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
The AGR/Penske/Ganassi group is very strong in terms of car prep and drivers. It would make sense that the best drivers of the group would win races and that has borne out to be true. Not that Marco and Danica are not capable of winning, but neither of them are better shoes at the moment than their team mates or Dixon/Helio.

Next season could be telling as far as what some of the younger drivers in the series will do as Dario and Sam move on.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 12:13 (Ref:2038474)   #252
6stringhero
Rookie

Monaco
Cannes, France
6stringhero should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
Castroneves is a winner and a 2 time Indy 500 winner and who I pick to win the 2008 IRL.

Apart from a few mistakes this year, in the past he has done what it takes to be a winner and a championship contender.

Danica won't be a title contender if she isn't more consistent and doesn't make easy mistakes that costs wins. It's black and white really.

I can't see Helio winning next year, I think it will be Wheldon, and I have placed my money where my mouth is with the bookmakers, it's his turn to shine now.

Danica may come accross as arrogant but she is just determined, yes she makes a couple of mistakes but so does everybody... lewis last weekend entering the pitlane way way to fast than he should... alonso dumping it at spa quali. the best make mistakes, it shows that they are on the limit. danica is great for irl and will win races next year, hopefully it will be the indy 500 and she can mount a strong championship challenge together.

i dont get why she has such anomosity surrounding her, she has never done anything wrong, she has never driven anyone off the road or gone out of her way to dangerously brake test someone, get off her case, she will win next season!
Old 14 Oct 2007, 08:32 (Ref:2039660)   #253
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks 6stringhero, again I was starting to miss this thread

Quote:
i dont get why she has such anomosity surrounding her, she has never done anything wrong
This spat with Wheldon for one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOAh...related&search=

To finish, I'll leave you with something a bit of fight harted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGAihpmUVYE
I love the last line in this comercial "when you Peak you win".

Last edited by NAC; 14 Oct 2007 at 08:35.