Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Apr 2001, 11:28 (Ref:79431)   #1
petrobras_babe
Rookie

petrobras_babe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Have Jaguar forgotten that Tomas Scheckter exists? I was on their website the other day and noticed that Pedro de la Rosa is down as being their only test driver!!! WHY!!! Tomas has been there since October!!!
Old 11 Apr 2001, 17:57 (Ref:79555)   #2
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Whereas Jacques Villeneuve has some talent, I often feel Thomas relies a little too much on his name. I'm not sure wheather he's going to be the next driver to set the world alight. Am I alone??
Old 11 Apr 2001, 18:19 (Ref:79559)   #3
Martin de Miguel
Rookie

Martin de Miguel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

PDLR is the only "official" driver at Jaguar this season, not only that if you check their website again his bio info is even on top of Burti's???????. According to some rumours he is pretty happy with the position because he doesn't have to race this year with a car that is not good enough and that way is preparing the car to his liking for next year. Some other rumours suggested that Mr. Lauda and Mr. Rahal had a very strong discussion about replacing one of the drivers for Pedro however Mr. Rahal didn't considered this politically correct and Mr. Lauda even though would love to see Pedro driving is not on the positition of forcing Mr. Rahal to change his management style. In this case I have to agree with Mr. Rahal because in spite of being a PDLR's fan and that the rest of the world is aware that he is faster than his teammates. contracts are signed to be honored and they should be only broken under special circumstances like unprofessional behaviour from one of the sides, is this case both Irvine and Burti have been committed to their jobs 100% and they have achieved the best results they could. In Regards to Tomas I have serious doubts about if he will ever make it to the F1, I heard is a very nice fella but I am not so sure about his talent. Thankx