Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 7 Aug 2010, 09:43 (Ref:2740863)   #1
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Raptr: IM for Gaming + More

http://raptr.com

WHAT IS RAPTR?
Raptr is a service that makes it easier to play games and chat with friends. With Raptr you can:

See what your Xbox, PS3, Steam, and Xfire friends are playing
Chat in-game across popular IM and gaming services
Share game stats and achievements in your custom profile

Raptr allows you to chat in-game with all of your friends from the top IM services (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Google Talk, Xfire, and ICQ) in one friends list. You an also see what your Xbox Live, PSN, and Steam friends are doing on our desktop client or iPhone app, even if they're not on Raptr. With the Raptr client, you will no longer need to have multiple IM clients running to challenge or invite your friends to play a game with you.

Whether you play PC, Xbox 360, or Flash games, you can use Raptr to automatically share what you're playing and your achievements. You can broadcast your playing status to all of your friends on the top IM services as well as friends on Facebook, Twitter, and FriendFeed.

==================
I've been using xfire for years but recent developments (they got sold and most of the dev team have left as a result) make me feel the future isn't so rosy for it anymore. Raptr was started by one of the original founders of xfire and although it is missing some things, it also has others that xfire doesn't.

If anyone decides to give it a try, it works on mac / windows / linux and i think you can probably guess what my ID is