Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 13 Dec 2009, 23:13 (Ref:2599141)   #1
ralt-racer
Racer

ralt-racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are we allowed to advertise another forum?

Not wishing to tread on toes so can I add the http?

Benn
Old 13 Dec 2009, 23:19 (Ref:2599143)   #2
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
From the FAQs...

Quote:
Links should only be posted to live websites that contain the information referred to. However, we do not generally allow links to other forums. Exceptions may be made for something relevant to the discussion, but please check with the Moderator of the forum before you post.

Promotion of other motorsport forums, newsgroups, facebook groups etc. is not permitted.
The Mods for this forum are John Turner and TimD.

Hope that helps you!
Old 14 Dec 2009, 04:39 (Ref:2599233)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll move this to announcements and feedback. Originally posted in Historic Racing Today.
In short NO. But if there is relevance then it may be permitted.
Old 14 Dec 2009, 08:39 (Ref:2599288)   #4
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Oh go on let us I will put my company site up then!
Old 14 Dec 2009, 13:34 (Ref:2599435)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Simple analogy - would the BBC advertise ITV programmes?

No, and although sometimes an item may be relevant to a discussion, they're still not going to give you the transmission information.
Old 14 Dec 2009, 21:27 (Ref:2599715)   #6
ralt-racer
Racer

ralt-racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK thought so but thought it might be worth asking it is a classic racing club and not a real competitor to ten tenths

cheers anyway Benn Simms CF3 competitor.......
Old 15 Dec 2009, 12:57 (Ref:2600102)   #7
driftwood
Veteran

driftwood has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i cannot see a reason why race car clubs cannot be listed
perhaps a direct mail to the Mods for agreement is the way to go
John Turner is an awfully nice chap and has a sensible view on things unlike some mods ( would be traffic wardens) and i feel a bullockin coming on
Old 15 Dec 2009, 14:38 (Ref:2600171)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
driftwood, there was a time when I would have responded, but you know what, I really can't be bothered. You're just not worth the effort.

Isn't it time for you to pen a letter to the Daily Mail about how your rights are being infringed? I look forward to your indignant PM because someone spoke back to you. Don't forget to quote "Freedom of Speech" and work the Nazis in somewhere.

ralt-racer, we don't allow links to other forums - it's in the FAQ. We had no choice but to bring that rule in as we were being spammed by all kinds of other motorsport (and non-motorsport) forums trying to bump up their own userbases at our expense.

That being said, we do make exceptions from time to time if the content is relevant to the thread, so if you feel that the link is appropriate, then please contact the mod of the forum in question and if they agree, I'm sure they'll allow it on a once off basis.