Kovalainen 0 0%
Trulli 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:36 (Ref:2786473)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race : Brazilian GP

And the DOTR is...
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:44 (Ref:2786483)   #2
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Vettel was outstanding.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:46 (Ref:2786488)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The laps after the SC were spot on.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:47 (Ref:2786490)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vettel all the way.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:50 (Ref:2786498)   #5
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vettel followed by Alonso.

Edit: Rosberg

Last edited by Born Racer; 7 Nov 2010 at 17:53. Reason: Thought Rosberg deserved a good amount of credit.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:56 (Ref:2786503)   #6
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Vettel a clear winner. he judged his race perfectly and did all that was necessary. The laps after the safety car set it up for him.

I'd put Hamilton next in line, trading fastest laps with Alonso in a car that is clearly not as fast.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:58 (Ref:2786505)   #7
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
not as fast but on newer tyres

Vettel, Button, Alonso, Webber

Ciao Marco
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:59 (Ref:2786507)   #8
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Vettel without question.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 17:59 (Ref:2786508)   #9
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Button. After a lousy qualifying session he finished 5th.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:05 (Ref:2786513)   #10
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Vettel a clear winner. he judged his race perfectly and did all that was necessary. The laps after the safety car set it up for him.

I'd put Hamilton next in line, trading fastest laps with Alonso in a car that is clearly not as fast.
Giving a place to Alonso as well, for the second race in a row. Potentially Hamilton could be only a few points behind Alonso, but he's screwed up in the last two rounds.

Is the car CLEARLY not as fast? Mclaren's pace on the hard tyre was quite good today, and since both drivers were on the pace I'd say the car is closer to Ferrari, if not AS close, but Alonso is doing a better job which is why he's 24 points ahead of Hamilton.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:24 (Ref:2786530)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel - drove a nigh-on perfect race. Just wish the safety car hadn't intervened......
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:28 (Ref:2786539)   #12
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel, honorary mention for Button
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:36 (Ref:2786556)   #13
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by safc_fan89 View Post
Giving a place to Alonso as well, for the second race in a row. Potentially Hamilton could be only a few points behind Alonso, but he's screwed up in the last two rounds.

Is the car CLEARLY not as fast? Mclaren's pace on the hard tyre was quite good today, and since both drivers were on the pace I'd say the car is closer to Ferrari, if not AS close, but Alonso is doing a better job which is why he's 24 points ahead of Hamilton.

Screwed up the last two rounds? A 2nd and a 4th? Christ, wish I screwed up my races that badly.

Since I think LH is a slightly faster driver that Alonso, but is having problems keeping up, I would put the Macca as the third fastest car on the grid. So LH results are pretty good.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:39 (Ref:2786559)   #14
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I dont think so, I think the McLaren is the second fastest car and that Alonso is just that much better
Old 7 Nov 2010, 18:49 (Ref:2786569)   #15
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think the Ferrari is better but I do think Alonso is driving a little bit better at the moment.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:07 (Ref:2786589)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wims View Post
I dont think so, I think the McLaren is the second fastest car and that Alonso is just that much better

A number of us will have to agree to disagree on that one, I think.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:14 (Ref:2786593)   #17
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Gave it to Vettel on the basis that he didn't do anything wrong.....and didn't really have any competition.....Webber probably took the pragmatic view that whilst he might be able to match him, he couldn't beat him - and there was no point in taking risks....bet he'd have been happier if Hamilton had stayed in front of Alonso, tho....
Old 7 Nov 2010, 19:26 (Ref:2786599)   #18
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Vettel drove the perfect race, so Vettel.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 20:40 (Ref:2786649)   #19
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Vettel. Got second(okay not pole but close enough), got a good start(he has had trouble with them in the past), plus drove a perfect race(like Korea until his engine went poop).

Webber was strong, but not as good as his team mate.

Alonso was strong, but they were all outclassed today by Vettel.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 21:20 (Ref:2786678)   #20
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
I think the (current) poll reflects the real DOTR

Vettel
Button
Alonso
Rosberg (i'm still not sure how Nico finished ahead of Schumacher!!)
Old 7 Nov 2010, 22:04 (Ref:2786729)   #21
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
...Rosberg (i'm still not sure how Nico finished ahead of Schumacher!!)
Sutil!!
Old 7 Nov 2010, 22:25 (Ref:2786740)   #22
Jamesy-18
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Jamesy-18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seb gets my vote.
Old 7 Nov 2010, 22:53 (Ref:2786752)   #23
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's not clear-cut by any means, but I gave it to JB. Why? Some beautifully crisp, clean overtakes early on, and he was the first car that got a significantly better result than we might have expected.

Honourable Mention for the Hulk. He was never going to hang on to a front-end position but he defended cleanly, fairly and pretty effectively.
Old 8 Nov 2010, 07:24 (Ref:2786850)   #24
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hulk, just for the joy he gave to the Lads at Williams, he knew it would not last, they knew it would not last, the joy at putting the rest behind them.
Old 8 Nov 2010, 09:49 (Ref:2786892)   #25
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hulk for me. Hope he gets a drive next year. Massa entertained as well providing lots of overtaking moves but the hulk gets my vote.