Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 26 Jul 2001, 18:33 (Ref:122199)   #1
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
F3000 predictions for Hockenheim Round #9

Here are my top 6!!!

1) Tomas Enge, COCA-COLA NORDIC RACING
2) Justin Wilson, COCA-COLA NORDIC RACING
3) Mark Webber, SUPER NOVA RACING LTD
4) Antonio Pizzonia, PETROBRAS JUNIOR TEAM
5) Sebastien Bourdais, DAMS
6) Darren Manning, ARDEN TEAM RUSSIA

Anyone want to give their predictions?
Old 26 Jul 2001, 18:42 (Ref:122207)   #2
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
my top 6 would be............

1 Enge
2 Pizzonia
3 Manning
4 Webber
5 Haberfeld
6 Ro.Sperafico

P.S. Why can't the people who do the F3k graphics, seperate the Spreafico bothers? Have Ri.Spearfico and Ro.Sperafico. Heaven knows what would happen if all 4 Speraficos were to be in F3k at the same time. 3 R.Speraficos and 1 A.Sperafico!!
Old 26 Jul 2001, 19:08 (Ref:122221)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
don't know. it's difficult to tell.
as the weather's not going to be dodgy, i say one of the usual suspects will win it.

but watch out for ricardo sperafico for a couple of points, and rodrigo will want to impress, as his contract runs out after this race.
Old 26 Jul 2001, 19:11 (Ref:122223)   #4
Raven
Veteran

England
Raven should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dry race...

1. Enge
2. Wilson
3. Pizzonia
4. Webber
5. Bourdias
6. Maslov

Last edited by Raven; 26 Jul 2001 at 19:12.
Old 26 Jul 2001, 22:41 (Ref:122303)   #5
Faster
Racer

Faster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In the dry:

Enge
Wilson
Friesacher
Pizzonia
Webber
MaurÃ*cio

In the wet:

Pizzonia
Enge
Pantano
Webber
Melo
Rod Sperafico
Old 27 Jul 2001, 00:43 (Ref:122334)   #6
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've given up predicting.

As a matter of fact, I'm on these cool little prediction patches.....

Go Mark!
Old 27 Jul 2001, 04:39 (Ref:122395)   #7
roges
Rookie

roges should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I find it hard to go past Mark Webber ,but as usual i think the Nordic boys will be right on the pace.Also Pizzonia has been getting faster each race so he might be an outside chance of the podium.
Old 27 Jul 2001, 09:22 (Ref:122490)   #8
Rempie
Racer

Rempie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1. Saelens!
Old 27 Jul 2001, 10:52 (Ref:122518)   #9
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
mac: I sympathise with you

roges: Welcome aboard!

Rempie: very funny, and like I once said, maybe a comback by the Kid Jensen boys too?
Old 27 Jul 2001, 13:47 (Ref:122604)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i've got a feeling about this race. i reckon it could spring some surprises.

i don't think it's going to come from pizzonia - he's just not been 'the man' so far this year. that'll happen next year... bourdais has had his win this year, so unless he's hiding something it won't be him...
Old 27 Jul 2001, 14:36 (Ref:122623)   #11
Rempie
Racer

Rempie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bas leinders has been German F3 champ so he knows the circuit quite well, he is great at braking very late (wich is very important on this track), he was happy with the car at Silverstone and found the problems with his car were almoast completely solved after the Spa-test (where he put the 2nd time, with #1 Friesacher using tyre-warmers..).

I am Belgian wich doesn't make my opinion very objective, but I strongly believe Bas Leinders has a great chance if everything goes well in qualify.

PS: KTR has been doing reasonably well last year with Jeffrey Van Hooydonck, he ran 4th (?) before he got run off the track by some idiot (Bourdais I think)
Old 27 Jul 2001, 15:44 (Ref:122640)   #12
Happy Hippo
Rookie

Belgium
Belgium
Happy Hippo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was Franck montagny who pushed off the jeffster last year. Weird weekend in 2000. Only one qualifying of 45 mins because of the heavy rain. Also the first time ever there was a flying start in F3000 if I remember correctly.
Bas Leinders performed well in Spa but it's his home circuit so i'm not sure for Hockenheim. Good thing he has a new chassis for the next race though.

well, here it is.
1.Tomas "I'm on every Coca Cola commercial in Tsechië" Enge.
2.Mark "Out of the way Jenson, i've got a kangeroo and i'm not afraid to use it" Webber.
3.Justin "If I keep growing I won't fit in my car anymore!" Wilson.
4. Sebastian "What just flew of my car??(or: hope I survive the first turn)" Bourdais.
5. Darren "maybe I have some more luck this time" Manning.
6. Bas "Should have stayed the **** away from Haberfeld" Leinders.