Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who was the driver of the race?
Michael Schumacher 6 26.09%
Jenson Button 0 0%
Giancarlo Fisichella 4 17.39%
Kimi Raikkonen 3 13.04%
Timo Glock 5 21.74%
Fernando Alonso 1 4.35%
Ralf Schumacher 3 13.04%
Other? 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:12 (Ref:1008756)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Canadian Grand Prix: Driver of the race

OK here we are again. We will start with a quick reminder of what this competition is about.
Quote:
After every race, I will run a poll "Driver of the race". You can vote however you like, but for this to work members need to vote for the best race weekend performance, regardless if its your favorite driver or not. It will become pointless if Montoya fans vote for Juan or Webber fans vote for Mark (unless they deserve it of course ).

The polls will run for 10 days, and then the votes will show a winner, 2nd and 3rd.

Winner - 5 points
2nd - 3 points
3rd - 1 point

We will continue to do this every race and at the end, the points will be added and a Ten-Tenths Driver of the Year will be crowned.

Our champion could drive a Ferrari, Williams, Sauber or even a Minardi, as the race results are unimportant, but what the driver acheived on a race by race basis over the season.
First nominations (others can be added).
Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:19 (Ref:1008761)   #2
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh this thread is quite early isnt it!!!
Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:20 (Ref:1008762)   #3
Tweed
Veteran

Wales
North Wales
Tweed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
couple of suggestions: Ralf Schumacher
Fernando Alonso
Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:21 (Ref:1008763)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will go with Glockie... well done for his first race!

Fisi also drove superb and Kimi deserves a mention
Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:35 (Ref:1008779)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
Oh this thread is quite early isnt it!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tweed
couple of suggestions: Ralf Schumacher
Fernando Alonso
Added. I haven't actually watched the race yet. Will do after Q!
Do you want to change your Other vote?

Last edited by Adam43; 19 Jun 2004 at 17:37.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:44 (Ref:1008785)   #6
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
MS here ..
others worth mentioning .. Fisico,Rubens and Ralf

Ciao Marco
Old 19 Jun 2004, 17:49 (Ref:1008792)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would've said Ralf....but he was disqualified so I can't really count him in......

So Michael or Fernando........hmmm, well I reckon Fernando would've won it had the Renault stayed together so I'll vote him.

Michael was pretty special though.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 19:20 (Ref:1008903)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was tempted by Timo but I'm running with Ralf.

Not his fault the car was illegal. And Michael was good but he really had the strategy. And er (how can I put this?) a compliant team mate.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 21:20 (Ref:1008954)   #9
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Err, can't remember. Who won again?
Old 19 Jun 2004, 21:29 (Ref:1008959)   #10
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Kimi.

5 stops.

Points.

Well done.
Old 19 Jun 2004, 21:47 (Ref:1008975)   #11
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi gets my vote, for sheer persistance if anything!
Old 19 Jun 2004, 21:48 (Ref:1008979)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You know, I'd forgotten what Kimi had gone through in the race last week! My vote goes to him.......scrub my Alonso vote somebody please!