Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 27 Jan 2008, 15:47 (Ref:2114761)   #1
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2008 V8SCFC: Liveries and paintschemes

Since there isn't a V8SCFC thread dedicated to paintschemes/liveries, I'll have a crack at it. Now it's jolly good fun having a look at some really good liveries but most of the time, they are overshadowed in other threads (like the drivers change thread), so I (and probably others) think it's a good idea having a thread dedicated to artists and artwork for the V8SCFC. But there are certian rules to follow, as quoted in the FAQ section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQ
Keep the image to a reasonable physical and data size. Remember, not everyone has a fast internet connection! As a guideline, pictures shouldn't be much more than 400 x 400 or thereabouts. Any picture that distorts the forum display is too large! Image links that are considered to be too large may be removed by the Moderators. If in doubt, ask!
Because not all of us have the luxury of having high speed internet connections or a top of the line brand new pc that could do anything ecept make a cup of coffee for various reasons and can be quite a pain waiting till the cows come home waiting for images to load up.

So without futher a due. Here is an example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
Offical (Insert Team Name) Announcement

(Team Report)

Livery:
Anyway, post away and let us be blown away by the brilliant artwork.

Last edited by Razor; 27 Jan 2008 at 15:50.
Old 28 Jan 2008, 02:30 (Ref:2115180)   #2
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you can see mine in my press release in the drivers thread (posted before this thread).
Old 28 Jan 2008, 03:05 (Ref:2115195)   #3
Suttory
Racer

Australia
Too far away from a racetrack !
Suttory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Powertrain Racing is proud to announce its commitment to the Ten Tenths V8 Supercar Fantasy League. All sponsers have been locked in for the new season and there is an atmosphere of optimism within the camp for this years racing.

The team is especially pleased with its new headquarters. Powertrain Racing will become the first team to be based in Europe with its purchase of the Factory formerly used by the now defunct MG Sport and Racing. Powertrain Racing were also able to make the purchase of Powertrain LTD, formerly engine builders of MG Rover, to build our engines and use its facilities for research and development.

"I really think our team is in with a real shot at it this year, despite the odds being against us." Team owner R Sutton says, "Its our second year in competition so were expecting to be up the pointy end of the field after our strong results towards the end of the year."

This is the teams new retro inspired livery. "You won't be able to miss us", team owner R Sutton says.

A special thanks to our cars designer and painter, Wormwood Designs

"You could call it Falcon Unbelievable!"
Old 3 Feb 2008, 08:56 (Ref:2119521)   #4
T.A
Rookie

T.A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Designed by me (T.A Designs)
Old 3 Feb 2008, 10:51 (Ref:2119590)   #5
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wow, looks nice.
Old 3 Feb 2008, 15:44 (Ref:2119766)   #6
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suttory

Powertrain Racing is proud to announce its commitment to the Ten Tenths V8 Supercar Fantasy League. All sponsers have been locked in for the new season and there is an atmosphere of optimism within the camp for this years racing.

The team is especially pleased with its new headquarters. Powertrain Racing will become the first team to be based in Europe with its purchase of the Factory formerly used by the now defunct MG Sport and Racing. Powertrain Racing were also able to make the purchase of Powertrain LTD, formerly engine builders of MG Rover, to build our engines and use its facilities for research and development.

"I really think our team is in with a real shot at it this year, despite the odds being against us." Team owner R Sutton says, "Its our second year in competition so were expecting to be up the pointy end of the field after our strong results towards the end of the year."

This is the teams new retro inspired livery. "You won't be able to miss us", team owner R Sutton says.

Since the MG Rover guys are building your engines, is it a safe bet they will be breaking every other lap? :P
Old 4 Feb 2008, 23:07 (Ref:2121168)   #7
Prickly_Goo
Veteran

Australia
somewhere you arent...
Prickly_Goo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suttory

Reminds me of the 2007 WOW car, but its looks bloody great!

Woohoo my 300th post!! LOL
Old 5 Feb 2008, 06:52 (Ref:2121334)   #8
Suttory
Racer

Australia
Too far away from a racetrack !
Suttory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Since the MG Rover guys are building your engines, is it a safe bet they will be breaking every other lap? :P
Don't worry, theres been a fair bit of development work !

"You could call it Falcon Unbelievable!"
Old 11 Feb 2008, 09:28 (Ref:2126327)   #9
ShadowArchangel
Rookie

Australia
I Come From A Land Down Under
ShadowArchangel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...alconFinal.png
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...alconFinal.png

I couldn't work out how to do those thumbnail things, so I just linked to them.
Hope you like them.
Old 21 Feb 2008, 01:46 (Ref:2133797)   #10
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eagle Team.NZL is proud to announce a special edition Wresltemania livery for Eastern Creek and the Australian Grand Prix.

The livery can be seen Here (click)
Old 21 Feb 2008, 06:16 (Ref:2133851)   #11
prozac32
Rookie

Australia
Sydney
prozac32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If i was going to run in this i would have used this (but decided not to bother), heres the livery anyway:

Cheers
Old 21 Feb 2008, 07:47 (Ref:2133887)   #12
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
very nice, you should enter it's not like you have to do any work.
Old 4 Mar 2008, 17:29 (Ref:2144299)   #13
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Might as well post my 2008 liveries here as well! They were posted in the other thread, but, this will be easier for me to track them than the other.

Frosty's Target Commo.

Dumbrell's Sprint Commo.

Special edition liveries will be unveild as the season progresses.

P.S. - Thanks to Simon Wills for designing our fantastic liveries!
Old 9 Mar 2008, 09:54 (Ref:2147390)   #14
Ford00
Racer

Australia
in your house.
Ford00 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quick mock up for the AGP, done in paint shop pro 4 (). aw well it is a special paintjob so who cares?? Also Antro are u going to be doing the AGP support round results??
Old 9 Apr 2008, 03:57 (Ref:2173586)   #15
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

The Motorhome has arrived!
Brendon Engineering has realeased their new motorhome to be taken to all rounds of the championship. The motorhome is state a brend new state of the art, the team has decided to take this direction so the team and drivers can relax and de-brief in comfort instead of being cramed into the front of the transporter. Team Owner/Manager Brendon had this to say at the launch: "It's better then my house i might move into it (laughs), we think it's the direction to take so that we can all be in comfort so we can relax and chillout between races, grab a bite to eat and maybe have a little nap. i would also like to say all Grid Girls are welcome to come and chillout with us (big cheesey grin on his face)." The motorhome will make it's debut in Hamilton in 9 days time.

Motorhome:

Template from here.

Last edited by Pro Racer; 9 Apr 2008 at 04:01.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 03:47 (Ref:2179460)   #16
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering release full livery!!!
Brendon Engineering has release the view of the car with the rear,front, side (already released) and the roof, of coarse the wonderfull design was done by none other then DzignFX's Simon Wills, the team have been very appreciative of Simon for taking the time to design the livery for us and the team thank him very much for his efforts. Team Owner Manager Brendon had this to say about the livery: "it's just wonderful words can't descride how happy i am with it and how thankfull i am to Simon for doing the livery for us.".

full view of the livery:
Old 16 May 2008, 23:46 (Ref:2204452)   #17
JackBlahBlah
Racer

Australia
Victoria,Australia
JackBlahBlah should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bottle-O Racing

Old 13 Jul 2008, 16:26 (Ref:2250195)   #18
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Team Energy Announcement

After around two years running under the banner of Dodo Racing, we have changed to Team Energy, with rural NSW energy consortium Country Energy taking over the title sponsorship deal from Dodo ISP. Back on board is Biante Model Cars after a short hiatus from V8 Supercars. Also new to the team is small time graphic design company, GB Designs who designed this brilliant. The team has not made any changes to driver lineup but have made a small number change.

Livery here:

#10: Michael Caruso
#11: Fabian Couldhard
#12: Andrew Jones
#14: Cam McConville

Last edited by Razor; 13 Jul 2008 at 16:28.
Old 14 Jul 2008, 10:22 (Ref:2250540)   #19
skaife2
Rookie

Australia
melbourne
skaife2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
fg falcon templates????????
Old 19 Jul 2008, 10:50 (Ref:2253816)   #20
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Guys

This is not quite my thing but though you guys might like to give it a go. God knows SBR could use a bit of help in their livery department

Show off your Skills ? wrap your own V8?

Prizes

1st Prize: The image of a V8 Supercar racing on the track and the 4 day pass to the final race at the Oran park raceway.

Runners Up: Merchandise pack, including cap, polo, shirt and jacket, and tickets for day pass to final race at the Oran Park raceway.

First 50 eligible entries: 2 Gold class movie tickets each

Link Here
Old 19 Jul 2008, 15:45 (Ref:2253945)   #21
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
hmmmmmmmmmmmm might have a go soon should have the program back on in a day or 2, i highly doubt i would win though there are many that **** over me.
Old 30 Oct 2008, 05:17 (Ref:2323985)   #22
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
CSR Racing Press Release

After a few lacklusture rounds as Team Energy, NSW and Southern Queensland energy consortium, Country Energy has agreed to leave the Holden team. Causing worry, the team were faced to run practically sponsorless at Bahrain until ethanol producer CSR Ethanol stood in to become the new title sponsor. The team now employs the announcement of CSR Ethanol becoming the V8 Supercar's new fuel provider for next season with the slogan "CSR Ethanol in 2009." Thanks to GB Designs for the brilliant black white and red livery.

CSR Racing also has a new set of numbers for the cars;
#83: Michael Caruso
#84: Fabian Coulthard
#85: Andrew Jones
#86: Cam McConville

Livery here:
Old 15 Jan 2009, 13:01 (Ref:2371965)   #23
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
a sneak peek at my 2009 Fantasy Vhampionship livery:
Old 15 Jan 2009, 17:46 (Ref:2372142)   #24
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Hey Pro, could you possibly make up a cover for the VE as well?
Old 16 Jan 2009, 05:39 (Ref:2372481)   #25
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
that is on a VE. it was originally moulded for the FG i did some editing to fit it to the VE. i got it from Spree from V8 Central so i'm a little unsure about giving it out. sorry mate.