Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Closed Thread

Old 24 Sep 2013, 06:58 (Ref:3308573)   #1
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Le Mans Classic 2014

So it's 6 K Euro a car.

That's a lot of dosh!

Have to mid November to make a decision.
Old 24 Sep 2013, 07:31 (Ref:3308591)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What's the date for this John? I'll put it on the calendar.
Old 24 Sep 2013, 08:01 (Ref:3308603)   #3
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
4/6 July 2014

Same classes as normal plus I understand a Groupe C race
Old 24 Sep 2013, 08:14 (Ref:3308615)   #4
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
So it's 6 K Euro a car.....
The irony being that from a spectator's point of view it's a relatively 'cheap' event in terms of ticket prices etc. Dates already in my diary!
Old 24 Sep 2013, 08:23 (Ref:3308619)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
4/6 July 2014

Same classes as normal plus I understand a Groupe C race
Cheers.
Old 24 Sep 2013, 08:30 (Ref:3308622)   #6
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
By way of comparison, what were the entry fees for previous years?

I do agree with Gary - it's a very economical event to visit as a mere punter. So much so, in fact, that I've got a party of about a dozen from Tyneside coming down next year, many of them attending their first historic race, because it's a cheap French holiday in the unlikely event the racing doesn't captivate them.
Old 24 Sep 2013, 08:41 (Ref:3308631)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Posts copied to the Calendar thread.