Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 15 Jan 2004, 13:14 (Ref:839199)   #51
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
M Mallett,

Top pic, cheers for that. Apart from logos it is a pretty good recreation of that livery that ran on CC Spice MK3s in the late 70's!

May i ask who's car it is? as i can see CTCRC Grp 1 numbers on the side?
Old 15 Jan 2004, 13:23 (Ref:839212)   #52
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its mine.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 13:33 (Ref:839225)   #53
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
And may i say what an excellent choice sir!

Sorry, i hadn't realised, been to a few Grp 1's this year and didn't see it!

Are you doing series next year, is it a Group One spec car? i'm fascinated as love these cars!
Old 15 Jan 2004, 13:47 (Ref:839236)   #54
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is waaay off topic so I apologise.

I'll pm you.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 14:56 (Ref:839290)   #55
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
They use the old long track in Charade (Clermont-Ferrand)? I think nowadays it is used the short version, a pale version of the great old circuit, but possibly all the old roads still exist in public use.

Except for some special non competitive event, it is difficult to organize races in those old circuits because of their dangerous nature by today standards.

I'm a bit ashamed: I didn't want to deviate this thread
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:04 (Ref:839864)   #56
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Schummy,

Diviate all you like as far as I'm concerned - most interesting.

Just, please God, leave Eau Rouge alone ................

Last edited by Pitstop; 16 Jan 2004 at 01:08.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 09:04 (Ref:840092)   #57
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great tracks. In the F1 forum we've talked Old Spa, Clermont-Ferrand, Reims and more in the last couple of days

Sounds like some of you would enjoy the historic forum. Why not pop in if you haven't been there before paulzinho and TimD would love to see you.

I've asked the question before, but I still can't find anything. Does anyone know when the changes will take place? Will it be before May? Will it be a left after Blanchimont or a right?
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:32 (Ref:840271)   #58
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Ok Peter, thanks, await reply!
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:52 (Ref:840287)   #59
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I sent you a pm yesterday.