Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 Jun 2016, 12:02 (Ref:3654645)   #151
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
An excellent meeting, keeping up our now 14 year tradition!
Old 23 Jun 2016, 13:56 (Ref:3654685)   #152
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Always jealous of you guys, I'd happily sit and get sozzled and watch a race - last time I did that was 2004!
Old 24 Jun 2016, 23:18 (Ref:3654950)   #153
KlBD
Racer

KlBD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Had a fantastic time at the meeting and at the race! Thanks to everyone for organizing the get together, and thanks especially to everyone who helped me in getting there and making it an unforgettable first trip to Le Mans! Looks like the bug has set in...
Old 25 Jun 2016, 12:25 (Ref:3655020)   #154
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins View Post
Always jealous of you guys, I'd happily sit and get sozzled and watch a race - last time I did that was 2004!
It was good of you to come along Sam, we know how busy Le Mans is for you.
Old 25 Jun 2016, 12:26 (Ref:3655021)   #155
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlBD View Post
Had a fantastic time at the meeting and at the race! Thanks to everyone for organizing the get together, and thanks especially to everyone who helped me in getting there and making it an unforgettable first trip to Le Mans! Looks like the bug has set in...
It's always good to get new recruits to balance out the proportion of oldies like me......
Old 25 Jun 2016, 21:51 (Ref:3655140)   #156
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
it was good to meet 10-10thers again .. after "accidentally" missing last year

PS .. i've met Walter just as the race was finishing, was quite happy with the chance he got with media pass

Ciao Marco
Old 26 Jun 2016, 08:00 (Ref:3655180)   #157
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It was good of you to come along Sam, we know how busy Le Mans is for you.
Watching Sam perform in the Media Centre is a life lesson for us all
Old 26 Jun 2016, 09:07 (Ref:3655182)   #158
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A great meeting again. Some came back this year, some where missing but will be with us again for the next time.
Simon, the Cheddar was wonderful. And the home-made raspberry wine excellent !
Old 26 Jun 2016, 12:02 (Ref:3655196)   #159
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
A great meeting again. Some came back this year, some where missing but will be with us again for the next time.
Simon, the Cheddar was wonderful. And the home-made raspberry wine excellent !
Glad you and your good lady liked it, i took the chutney home and am still eating it so thank you sean.
Old 26 Jun 2016, 12:12 (Ref:3655198)   #160
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Glad you and your good lady liked it, i took the chutney home and am still eating it so thank you sean.
Hmmm, i will keep the chutney for a big event which implies foie-gras.
Old 27 Jun 2016, 10:36 (Ref:3655361)   #161
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Brilliant fun, thanks again
Old 27 Jun 2016, 15:07 (Ref:3655407)   #162
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Hmmm, i will keep the chutney for a big event which implies foie-gras.
I am glad it is appreciated. The apples are looking good this year so there will be plenty more for next year Good to meet everyone again and am laready looking forward to next year.

Sean
Old 29 Jun 2016, 17:03 (Ref:3655793)   #163
rx555
Rookie

United States
St. Louis
rx555 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry I missed it but since we didn't have a reserved seat, we found a good spot near the start line/first turn and had to stay to keep it. We actually didn't get wet during the rain at the start since the tribunes blocked it.
Old 2 Oct 2016, 16:36 (Ref:3676757)   #164
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So..... Who can put names to all of those in these pics? (I took two, as the ones taken for me didn't have everyone in them).

I'll start.

Truckosaurus
batmobile
PascaLM
Vincent
claude2cv
toby s
isynge
tonypowe
Bentley03
sscollins
GT6
Elaviel
Nobster
vincegail
AllonFS
BernardB
Paul
whitemr2
djcomix
Dani Filth
kpkorsager
Johannes
Blue Rondeau
CTD
eps
Dominique
Dave
Giba

I'll pause there (although there are others I can add..... ).
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9418.jpg   IMG_9419.jpg  

Last edited by Aysedasi; 5 Oct 2016 at 11:08.
Old 3 Oct 2016, 08:09 (Ref:3676936)   #165
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Helen's friend Paul is just in front of her and Rene(whitemr2) is two to her left laurent (djcomix) is two to the left of Vince and Dani behind laurent
Old 3 Oct 2016, 15:24 (Ref:3677022)   #166
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good, I'll add them to the list. What is Margaret's TT name, I can never remember.....?

(Never mind - got it!)

I've also added

kpkorsager
Blue Rondeau
CTD
eps
Dominique

Last edited by Aysedasi; 3 Oct 2016 at 15:31.
Old 3 Oct 2016, 18:54 (Ref:3677065)   #167
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i am sure Ian will be in soon to update oh yes you have got it i knew it was blue something,
Old 4 Oct 2016, 11:51 (Ref:3677195)   #168
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
My son Johannes is the young kid. No login yet
Old 4 Oct 2016, 14:36 (Ref:3677233)   #169
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Kenn.
Old 5 Oct 2016, 06:43 (Ref:3677411)   #170
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As you look at the picture I'm to the left of Dave who is wearing the pink t shirt. I'm wearing a black fleece so I don't stand out as much as the yellow t shirt I wore in 2015!
Old 5 Oct 2016, 11:08 (Ref:3677463)   #171
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks
Old 21 Mar 2017, 10:49 (Ref:3720384)   #172
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm in there!!
Old 26 Apr 2017, 11:14 (Ref:3729272)   #173
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Cjd187 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I´m there too.
To the right of Giba in the back
Old 26 Apr 2017, 14:10 (Ref:3729304)   #174
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's time for the 2017 meeting thread............ Is it not?
Old 26 Apr 2017, 14:52 (Ref:3729319)   #175
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
It's time for the 2017 meeting thread............ Is it not?
And here it is!
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149917