Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 7 Oct 2012, 18:06 (Ref:3147740)   #1
Mike Sheraton
Racer

United Kingdom
Hemel Hempstead
Mike Sheraton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
CTCRC Pembrey 13/14 October 2012!!

So whos coming to the last rounds of the 2012 CTCRC season?
There are still alot of championships up for grabs and so it's all to play for!
Old 7 Oct 2012, 18:40 (Ref:3147762)   #2
ascona i2000
Racer

ascona i2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there... Looking forward to it
Old 8 Oct 2012, 09:27 (Ref:3148071)   #3
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Can't make it I am afraid as due to fly out to the Caribbean on Monday to give my eldest daughter away.
Old 8 Oct 2012, 18:45 (Ref:3148394)   #4
TerryD
Racer

United Kingdom
Suffolk
TerryD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I shall be there! Hoping to meet up with some friends i met in Abu Dhabi.
Old 14 Oct 2012, 19:29 (Ref:3151798)   #5
Mark Skyline
Rookie

Mark Skyline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All

Well, once again a fantastic weekend's racing at Pembrey. First off, thanks to Wayne for all the help you gave me as I can tell you I needed it big time. As I was suffering so badly with sciatica, which five days before put me in hosptal for 3days and, on top of that, I could not take the medication, because of the side effects, so I was in great pain for both days.

Because of the love I have for racing the car, I decided to go racing and do the best I could. I was so delighted with how it all went. In qualifying I made a big mistake by putting my slicks on the car when the track was obviously in need of wets!!!!!!!!! I fould this out in the first 3-laps when I could not keep the car on the track lol by spinning out twice and only allowing me 5th on the grid. However,in the end I still managed to win both races, which gave me the 4-wheel drive championship and second in the Sub Zero Championship. Considering this is my first season in the car, I don't think I have done too badly. I would like to thank all involved in the Classic Thunder Saloons and all the marshals and everyone else who make this work for us all. I an sorry that I did not say goodbye to anyone, but I had to get off ASAP as I had to drive 190miles to get home and I was in so much pain, it was untrue. I am going on holiday in the morning for 10-days - well needed too!!!!!!!!

Regards Mark

P.S. Mr Johnson: I now understand all them hand signals you give me when on track. Hope I can return them to you next year mate LOL
Old 14 Oct 2012, 19:34 (Ref:3151801)   #6
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Well done Mark it sounded like it was a cracker of a meeting well done to all who made the long journey down, also great to see old campaigner Roger Stanford back on the pace with three overall wins and one class win as I know he has also been suffering with back trouble. And well done Alexander Owen for an overall 3rd in Classic Thunder brilliant result for the young guy as was Mike Sheratons another CTCRC young buck, well done to you all.