Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 16 Aug 2006, 12:06 (Ref:1684109)   #1
Eddie_harasym
Veteran

Eddie_harasym should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Please Help - Locating Drivers

I am trying to contact as many of the below drivers, who raced Rover Tomcats in 1997. Any information as to what series they are in now, e-mail addresses or any contact info would be great. I am trying to locate as much info on the cars and spares etc as possible.

Vince MARTIN
Geoff PRINCE
Martin JOBLING
Richard MEINS
John EVANS
Nick JAMES
Barry BENHAM
Mark JONES
Graham HOLMES
Barry PEARSON
Nick REYNOLDS
Jeff WYATT
Desmond SMAlL
Colin POOLE
David PORTER
John KITTELSEN

Cheers

Dave
Old 16 Aug 2006, 12:19 (Ref:1684126)   #2
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think Richard Meins did LMA Euro Saloons at some recent point and might now be doing something with EERC.

Barry Benham takes part in the MG Trophy.

David Porter is now in Club F3.
Old 16 Aug 2006, 14:16 (Ref:1684256)   #3
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Desmond Smail often races in Britcar events in an Honda Civic/Integra and he also has a garage/repair/preperation shop in Olney, Buckinghamshire.
Old 18 Aug 2006, 17:04 (Ref:1686145)   #4
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...Nick Reynolds is in Britcar (Production S1 actaually with a Honda) whilst Jeff Wyatt is also in Britcar, sometimes in a Marcos though more recently seen sharing with Tony Rodriguez's BMW team.
Old 22 Aug 2006, 09:25 (Ref:1688569)   #5
MMC Andy
Racer

England
Newmarket
MMC Andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As it happens I had a beer last night with Nick Reynolds - he is driving for our team in the Britcar 24 Hours - drop me a line and I can pass on contact details: [E-mail address edited out - please contact by Private Message or via the profile page]

Andy

Last edited by Woolley; 22 Aug 2006 at 12:55.
Old 22 Aug 2006, 09:31 (Ref:1688570)   #6
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
...I bet Nick didn't buy any of them!
Old 22 Aug 2006, 12:05 (Ref:1688676)   #7
MMC Andy
Racer

England
Newmarket
MMC Andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats our Nick ....

Actually we were sitting down with the landlord to agree how many barrels of beer we were setting up in the team motorhome area for the 24 Hour - he still takes his racing seriously !

ps the answer was 3 barrels
Old 22 Aug 2006, 12:55 (Ref:1688716)   #8
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can I advise everyone to pass on details by PM, not e-mail. We generally don't advise putting personal details in a public forum as there's all sorts of strange people and dodgy programmes out there. Andy, I've edited your post accordingly.
Old 25 Aug 2006, 21:53 (Ref:1691791)   #9
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
...I'll have somewhere in my car to store a few cans for the night...I'll see you there then!
Old 18 Dec 2012, 07:29 (Ref:3179717)   #10
Eddie_harasym
Veteran

Eddie_harasym should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anyone have a contact for Barry Benham they could PM me?

Thanks