Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give it?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 1 2.63%
7 2 5.26%
6 4 10.53%
5 11 28.95%
4 12 31.58%
3 4 10.53%
2 3 7.89%
1 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Mar 2024, 14:10 (Ref:4199402)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2024

What score do you give it?
Old 2 Mar 2024, 16:55 (Ref:4199467)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched it all but it felt oddly anticlimactic, so 6.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 16:57 (Ref:4199471)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not a great race but overall a good race as the season opener, so 7. However, I think it sets the theme for rest of the season.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 17:15 (Ref:4199488)   #4
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Two decent passes by Carlos on his team mate, apart from those a yawnfest.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 17:45 (Ref:4199518)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was thinking of rating it below (maybe 3-4) average (5) because in general it was pretty boring. Most racing was deeper in the pack outside of excitement between Sainz and Leclerc. But I kept it where I rated it (5) just due to the hype of seeing what the pecking order is after testing.

Richard
Old 2 Mar 2024, 18:41 (Ref:4199578)   #6
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
4. Kind of boring. Very few passes or other tension.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 18:42 (Ref:4199579)   #7
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It sounded decent on the radio. I’ll watch the highlights later, then decide
Old 2 Mar 2024, 20:17 (Ref:4199601)   #8
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
not a great race but glad it is back, gave it a 4
Old 2 Mar 2024, 21:19 (Ref:4199612)   #9
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Gave it a 5 - somehow felt a bit sterile even though there were some close battles, certainly in the mid field.

Might be the circuit, might be the effects of last week's test.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 22:00 (Ref:4199626)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
5. 4 for a relatively dull 'Seen it all before' race. Extra 1 point for Carlos.
Old 2 Mar 2024, 23:58 (Ref:4199648)   #11
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Gave it a 3... Might be been a 4 if it wasn't for a pretty good wec race just a few miles away.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 00:26 (Ref:4199650)   #12
PanozDP01
Rookie

PanozDP01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The cars spread out too much. It was difficult to pass out there. There just wasn't very many story lines.

3/10

Im giving it a 3 but that doesn't mean i hated it.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 03:44 (Ref:4199655)   #13
racerxf12004
Rookie

racerxf12004 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just watch the highlights on Youtube now. 1-1/2 hours is too long to watch these red Bull benefits. looking forward to the Indycar season.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 05:03 (Ref:4199658)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The inherent danger of having a race at a track where they just tested last week? 5 for me.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 06:42 (Ref:4199665)   #15
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A bit flat. Most overtaking wasn't of the exciting kind. Some interesting strategy. I know they've done everything right, but Verstappen's ominous pace didn't help. Went with a 4. Noticed I was looking forward to the finish rather than wishing it to carry on. Underwhelming and therefore under average.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 07:10 (Ref:4199669)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Gave it a 3... Might be been a 4 if it wasn't for a pretty good wec race just a few miles away.
I did actually fall asleep during the highlights several times. But watched many hours of a terrific WEC race. Go figure…..
Old 3 Mar 2024, 07:47 (Ref:4199672)   #17
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Gave it a 7 due to what was happening behind Max
Old 3 Mar 2024, 10:06 (Ref:4199687)   #18
Born Racer Fan
Racer

Born Racer Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's a good way to approach it. Imagine second was first. I did try to evaluate the race overall, though. It wasn't a classic.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 10:24 (Ref:4199689)   #19
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I sat down last night to watch the two F3 races. They were brilliant!
Old 3 Mar 2024, 10:36 (Ref:4199691)   #20
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I seem to have seen it differently to everyone else. The places behind Verstappen were always in doubt and there was some good racing there. 8 from me.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 11:51 (Ref:4199703)   #21
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
For some reason my Channel 4 reception was rubbish this weekend so my recordings of qualifying and race highlights we un-watchable. This meant that I had to watch both on catch-up, on my laptop. Probably not helped by having to sit-through the adverts (whereas I usually fast-forward through them) I didn't find the race that engaging, so will give it a 5.
Old 3 Mar 2024, 13:17 (Ref:4199724)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
For some reason my Channel 4 reception was rubbish this weekend so my recordings of qualifying and race highlights we un-watchable. This meant that I had to watch both on catch-up, on my laptop. Probably not helped by having to sit-through the adverts (whereas I usually fast-forward through them) I didn't find the race that engaging, so will give it a 5.
I started recording the highlights but didn't watch until about 45 minutes later so I could FF through the ads, although there were times when I woke up realising the ads were on....
Old 3 Mar 2024, 16:41 (Ref:4199742)   #23
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A generous 4, thanks to the combintion of moves by Carlos on Leclerc and Russell and first day of term syndrome..
Old 3 Mar 2024, 20:13 (Ref:4199769)   #24
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I watched it all but it felt oddly anticlimactic, so 6.

Snap!
Old 3 Mar 2024, 22:12 (Ref:4199783)   #25
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I gave it a 4.
If this hadn't been the opening race of the season, it would've been a 3 at most.