Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 9 Sep 2013, 23:28 (Ref:3301248)   #26
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fireworks at Ferrari next year ? Feel bad for Felipe though , hope he gets a drive somewhere , but where ?
Old 9 Sep 2013, 23:31 (Ref:3301250)   #27
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Ferrari maybe after this?

http://www.pitpass.com/49828/Alonso-...idiot-comments
Old 9 Sep 2013, 23:55 (Ref:3301255)   #28
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Or as a punishment Fernando will become number 2 ! "Fernando , Kimi is faster than you"
Old 10 Sep 2013, 00:59 (Ref:3301276)   #29
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Massa was actually doing a better job than Kimi leading up to Massa's accident and Kimi only became invigorated after the accident.

There was speculation at the time that Kimi wasn't that motivated or had been 'loafing' for the first half of the season.
I cannot see that this will be any better for the team unless Kimi gets on top of Alonso and becomes the 'preferred' driver, and we all know how that will go down with Fernando...
Old 10 Sep 2013, 06:50 (Ref:3301355)   #30
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Massa was actually doing a better job than Kimi leading up to Massa's accident and Kimi only became invigorated after the accident.

There was speculation at the time that Kimi wasn't that motivated or had been 'loafing' for the first half of the season.
I cannot see that this will be any better for the team unless Kimi gets on top of Alonso and becomes the 'preferred' driver, and we all know how that will go down with Fernando...
Good point , I remember that . Any chance Kimi knew he was gonna get the boot ? Get ready to see a "big sulky Spaniard" the first time Kimi takes points of him ! On the other hand we may see some fantastic racing from them , both trying to get the 'preferred' driver badge .
Old 10 Sep 2013, 08:01 (Ref:3301372)   #31
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Whatever it will "liven up" F1 next year !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 10 Sep 2013, 08:43 (Ref:3301381)   #32
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I would certainly expect Massa to call it a day if he leaves Ferrari. He could always go and race in sportscars like Mark.......
I expect he'll race a works Ferrari in GT's (like other Ferrari F1 old boys), they can wheel him out for their F1 demonstrations then as well. Ferrari do seem to look after their ex-drivers (providing they were well liked at Ferrari of course).
Old 10 Sep 2013, 15:23 (Ref:3301515)   #33
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No hopes, I don't think he'll be linked to Ferrari any more.
Old 10 Sep 2013, 16:14 (Ref:3301536)   #34
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If it does happen, it will put the cat amongst the pigeons. Be interesting to see the situation develop. Jackie Stewart has said that it would be a destabilising element. Could Alonso cope with a strong teammate now? Has he learnt from his McLaren days?
Old 10 Sep 2013, 16:54 (Ref:3301550)   #35
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
If it was down to Alonso, I reckon it would be Alonso/Massa

I think that Ferrari will go for Alonso/Raikkonen

If it was down to me i'd go for Alonso/Hulkenberg
You've said it for me.

The question is, following his recent outbursts, will Ferrari go with their title contenders' interests or with their own?
Old 10 Sep 2013, 17:09 (Ref:3301559)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I expect he'll race a works Ferrari in GT's (like other Ferrari F1 old boys), they can wheel him out for their F1 demonstrations then as well. Ferrari do seem to look after their ex-drivers (providing they were well liked at Ferrari of course).
Yep. They promote them to sportscars......
Old 10 Sep 2013, 18:59 (Ref:3301604)   #37
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://adamcooperf1.com/2013/09/10/m...aving-ferrari/

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2013/09/1...rture-in-2014/
Old 10 Sep 2013, 19:56 (Ref:3301629)   #38
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kimi will race for Ferrari :

http://translate.google.com/translat...i-em-2014.html
Old 10 Sep 2013, 21:47 (Ref:3301721)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I confess I am surprised. I really didn't think this would happen.

So do we have a Lotus Drivers in 2014 thread yet?
Old 10 Sep 2013, 21:56 (Ref:3301730)   #40
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
More...

http://www.f1reader.com/#/news/raikk...-ferrari-82148
Old 10 Sep 2013, 23:15 (Ref:3301760)   #41
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
This is going to be fascinating!

You could not get two more different people together as team mates.

If Alonso thinks his mind games and sulks are going to work on his new team mate, I think he is in for a bit of a shock!

Who will emerge the quicker? I believe Kimi!

We should run a pole vote before Kimi gets to Ferrari.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 00:35 (Ref:3301795)   #42
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I vote Alonso, especially if the car isn't so good in 2014.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 00:35 (Ref:3301796)   #43
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I guess Ferrari is just preparing the ground for a certain Alonso's departure after 2014...
Old 11 Sep 2013, 01:29 (Ref:3301814)   #44
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think Alonso will beat Kimi pretty comfortably.

I'm not too excited about this one really, I'll be more excited about Hulk vs RoGro (if it happens) and to see how close Ricciardo can get to Vettel.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 03:19 (Ref:3301834)   #45
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Kimi and Nico at Ferrari....Fernando at Renault.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 03:57 (Ref:3301854)   #46
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quick question....why did Ferrari do these driver announcements mid season? Would it not make sense to have the drivers focusing at the task at hand during the season and not be distracted by contract talks etc? For example, Ferrari telling Massa to hit the road which in turn may allow him to lose motivation and drive with lackluster performance. Alonso may have Kimi on his mind for next year and feel threatened by not having total control over the team or whatever causing loss of focus. I don't know, I am just thinking out loud...

It is true, Kimi won't pay much attention to any mind games from Alonso or much of anything at all. Will he smile on the podium? He always looked bitter in red. I hope those days don't come back.

Anyway, I predict next year's debut will be very much anticipated all the way around with the new rules, driver lineups etc.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 07:52 (Ref:3301905)   #47
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
My guess is Hulk and Alonso, Kimi stays at Lotus. Id rather Kobayashi get a shot in a top car tbh. Sauber is full, the Russian kid will pair with Gonzalez, so Massa is probably out a seat.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 07:59 (Ref:3301907)   #48
littleman
Veteran

littleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridlittleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think Ferrari are about to make a huge error of judgement if they sign Raikkonen.

McLaren should swallow their pride and sign Alonso immediately.........whilst he's still on the ceiling!

Alonso & Button would be a great pairing.....and give them their mojo back.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3301913)   #49
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Fred aint going anywhere. Hes going to be at Ferrari for the foreseeable future imo.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 08:26 (Ref:3301927)   #50
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman View Post
I think Ferrari are about to make a huge error of judgement if they sign Raikkonen.
I think you're right. It'll be a complete circus act. Still it'll provide us with great entertainment I'm sure.

Smedley : "Fernando is faster than you, move over"
Kimi : "Tell Fernando to f**k off"

Team : "Kimi won't pull over for you Fernando, you'll have to pass him yourself"
Alonso : "You're a bunch of genuises. Tell Kimi he'll have a 'nice surprise' waiting for him at the next race when he comes in to pit"
Closed Thread