Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 May 2018, 10:20 (Ref:3822814)   #26
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
https://www.lemans.org/en/news/jamir...-le-mans/48998

The Friday concert in the mm arena (which you had to pay for) is now at the stage in the circuit and free
Reading between the lines can we cynically assume that he couldn't sell out the arena?
Old 16 May 2018, 11:21 (Ref:3822832)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think that may be the case, still when he performed last time i failed to get anywhere near the stage, this year it will be a 60 second walk from our campsite, should be able to hear them from our tent
Old 16 May 2018, 16:10 (Ref:3822872)   #28
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Reading between the lines can we cynically assume that he couldn't sell out the arena?
That's the truth. They could'nt sell enough places in the stadium
Old 16 May 2018, 17:07 (Ref:3822878)   #29
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
That's the truth. They could'nt sell enough places in the stadium
I'm still wondering for what does this stadium stand for...
Old 16 May 2018, 17:16 (Ref:3822882)   #30
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I'm still wondering for what does this stadium stand for...
For VIP's to take pictures of the Tertre Rouge!!!!!!
Old 19 May 2018, 14:30 (Ref:3823380)   #31
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had the tickets seated for jamiroquai.Very sad to be at the dunlop after the parade of the pilots .It will be too small to the dunlop and I will see almost better of my camp of tetre rouge
Old 19 May 2018, 22:30 (Ref:3823456)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well we will be able to here the show and enjoy a drink in the camp site, see you in 3 weeks
Old 21 May 2018, 18:44 (Ref:3823813)   #33
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well we will be able to here the show and enjoy a drink in the camp site, see you in 3 weeks
Eating some chicken and gueuze stew, sipping on gueuze with some nice tunes from Jamiroquai in the (not so distant) background
Old 31 May 2018, 05:42 (Ref:3825788)   #34
dominique
Rookie

France
near cognac
dominique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
of course we will do this.This year I have more desire to meet in the camping red tetre .de a year I meet more people who speak English at home. And if I speak bad English, I finally like this atmospher. Then I want to go more towards you. But the schedule of the days with Bernard B is well filled, so I will do the best. I'm going this Friday and Saturday to pre qualifications on the circuit. See you soon everyone