Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Mar 2010, 11:28 (Ref:2646040)   #1
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ian Phillips leaving Force India [nee Jordan]

I'm not sure what the underlying reason is, but its sad news that one of the architects of that team is on his way.

Autosport report.
Old 6 Mar 2010, 15:59 (Ref:2646146)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
last year there was a fuss between Force India and Phillips after he disclosed (on radio5 maybe) that Ferrari would be making an offer to Fisi. FI quickly issued a rather harsh reprimand about Phillips and the suggestion. James Allen's blog on it.

im not sure why there was even an issue as everyone and their mother was already suggesting this so maybe it was an ego problem on the part of Mallya or other some other FI management.

Old 6 Mar 2010, 16:16 (Ref:2646149)   #3
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hopefully he didn't emerge through the door marked 'push'.
Old 6 Mar 2010, 16:28 (Ref:2646158)   #4
Jamesy-18
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Jamesy-18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wonder if it means he'll be doing more commentary on 5 live then? Not a huge fan of his voice, but he put some great insight into it when commentating last year.
Old 6 Mar 2010, 16:43 (Ref:2646161)   #5
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Already been confirmed that he (and Maurice Hamilton) aren't involved with the commentary this year
Old 6 Mar 2010, 17:14 (Ref:2646182)   #6
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
Already been confirmed that he (and Maurice Hamilton) aren't involved with the commentary this year
Shame, I too enjoyed his insights.
Old 7 Mar 2010, 01:46 (Ref:2646430)   #7
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
The constant re-tweaking of the wheel? Why is that, do you really know...
Old 8 Mar 2010, 11:47 (Ref:2647342)   #8
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
FI have had a big, big reshuffle. I've got a bit of a bad feeling about this. Shame too, as I do like the team. I just can't help but feel they're going to undershoot their targets this season.

No Maurice Hamilton?? He was good aswell!

Selby