Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 26 Oct 2023, 20:33 (Ref:4183124)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
USA II Austin Fantasy Results

Again we had a sprint weekend so lets get right into the real world results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QnSQ.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	359.3 KB
ID:	78265. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sprint .jpg
Views:	3
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	78266. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	78267

As we all now know Hamilton and Leclerc were disqualified, as can be see, their penalty points for being DQ'd for that "session" (post race) were added to their overtaking +/- values based on their ultimate positions as recorded by the FIA since they took their grid positions.

So here are how the fantasy points added up across the sessions.

Name:	Event Scores.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	78268

Taking top step on the podium for the third consecutive event (this being the second jointly) and a fourth podium in the season it's congrats to Maximum Overdrive, and also to Little Hotels who each scored 81 points.
Nearest to them was Minnamurra Racing with 79 points.

here is the full table.

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	78269

It's changes at the top of the over al with Maximum Overdrive late season run taking them to the top of the table with 1354 points. just five points behind are Montgolfier Racing with 1349 points and in third with 1332 points it's BC Prehistoric Motorsport

There were changes further down to so check out how your team is now placed.

Name:	Season after Austin.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	357.8 KB
ID:	78270
Old 26 Oct 2023, 20:37 (Ref:4183125)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just a quick update on the driver fantasy

Name:	Fant Driver .jpg
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	78271

Straight into the Mexico event next... driver changes to be posted ahead of the start of FP1in the main launch thread so check your listings for timings.
as always a first driver change is free with any subsequent changes costing 20 points.

Remember it's that time of the year when clocks are changed in various parts of the world, so make sure to double check you local timings for the race.
Old 27 Oct 2023, 09:00 (Ref:4183163)   #3
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Interesting. I knew that my team had a bad round, but it looks like lots of the others near the top did so as well.
Old 27 Oct 2023, 18:46 (Ref:4183234)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Interesting. I knew that my team had a bad round, but it looks like lots of the others near the top did so as well.

I had a double DNF, very annoying .
Old 27 Oct 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4183235)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Massive comeback for me over the past three races. Alpine has stopped letting me down. Piastri also picking it up! I think at was maybe hovering mid-field or worse for much of the season?

Richard
Old 27 Oct 2023, 22:59 (Ref:4183256)   #6
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I had a double DNF, very annoying .
Ditto, pretty hard to save that