Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 2 Aug 2007, 05:58 (Ref:1978774)   #101
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
No they don't. They "whine".
one beer for you in the dotchmens bar at spa.
Old 2 Aug 2007, 07:45 (Ref:1978825)   #102
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Which one is the Dotchmans Esper. For anyone who might need accomodation for Spa you could try here chanteur@tiscali.be They do still have room,s .For those who don,t know ,it,s the Hotel opposite the Beau Site in Hockia,5mins from the circuit ,85 eu per night B&B.
Old 2 Aug 2007, 19:59 (Ref:1979325)   #103
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Guess that is the Belle Vue then?
Old 2 Aug 2007, 20:15 (Ref:1979335)   #104
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
Guess that is the Belle Vue then?
Just wanted to see who was taking Notice Eddy
Old 2 Aug 2007, 20:28 (Ref:1979342)   #105
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It only took me 12 hours.
Old 2 Aug 2007, 20:39 (Ref:1979350)   #106
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy V
It only took me 12 hours.
Better late etc
Old 2 Aug 2007, 22:20 (Ref:1979447)   #107
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Enterted GT 40 today.We have to start somewhere and backing Alain and Vincent is a good place to start.No other races for us that weekend unless someone will tell me where I can buy a B8
Old 3 Aug 2007, 06:50 (Ref:1979613)   #108
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great, hopefuly we can all meet up at some point in the proceedings?
Old 3 Aug 2007, 10:56 (Ref:1979784)   #109
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston
Enterted GT 40 today.We have to start somewhere and backing Alain and Vincent is a good place to start.No other races for us that weekend unless someone will tell me where I can buy a B8

You,ll be lucky,Not a thing anywhere [at the moment]
Old 3 Aug 2007, 15:49 (Ref:1979961)   #110
Brendan Roberts
Rookie

Brendan Roberts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
www.redwateruk.com

Has entries, timetable etc.
Old 3 Aug 2007, 16:03 (Ref:1979972)   #111
Brendan Roberts
Rookie

Brendan Roberts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Er sorry, no it doesnt. Redwater lists a title for entry list etc then says coming soon. Sorry!
Old 3 Aug 2007, 16:43 (Ref:1979998)   #112
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
ahh Brendan good to see that you succumbed )
Having had lunch with James and Don Shead today it looks like the Cobra should be ready in time so with GB presumably in JR's GT40 its shaping up to be a great battle. John who are your other drivers?
Brendan will your GTA be ready for Carol's race?
Old 3 Aug 2007, 16:59 (Ref:1980008)   #113
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Try here in a few days, according to the button "races & drivers".
Old 7 Aug 2007, 19:10 (Ref:1983630)   #114
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Interesting reading RE entry list,2 ,26Rs are listed.If they have been built properly,I,d say thier in with a shout. Just one or two MGBs as well! Should be fun.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 04:47 (Ref:1983691)   #115
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Didn't Norman Ricketts run a 26R a few years ago? Had massive problems with the head as I recall.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 05:46 (Ref:1983718)   #116
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Yes,he did,the head thing usually comes from overworking,it becomes susseptable to cracking etc, now though you can buy new uprated castings,I think there will be quite a few coming out of the woodwork in the future.So far ,the grid,s looking nice and varied.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 08:14 (Ref:1983784)   #117
James Murray
Racer

James Murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Terry where did you get the entry info, I couldnt find anything on the link to the website.

There have been a few 26r or 26r type elans enter in the last few years. I think Sean Walker drove his last year and was a top 10 finisher.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 08:24 (Ref:1983790)   #118
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston
unless someone will tell me where I can buy a B8
have a look in the Littlewoods catalogue, or Tesco in the motoring section, I think its listed after Lotus Cortina and mini cooper, just above Lola T70 and Ford GT40 and MG B/Midget
Old 8 Aug 2007, 08:25 (Ref:1983792)   #119
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Vincent at roadbook E-Mailed it to me.I can mail it to you if you like.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 12:50 (Ref:1984025)   #120
James Murray
Racer

James Murray should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Terry you should be able to find my email on my profile. That would be good if you could dend it thru. Cheers. Best get my entry in for the FJ race, didn't realise they had to be in so soon, unless the 6 hours different to the other races.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 13:33 (Ref:1984046)   #121
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
No you need to pm it to him. He can't mail attachments to you from here.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 14:44 (Ref:1984092)   #122
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Murray
Terry you should be able to find my email on my profile. That would be good if you could dend it thru. Cheers. Best get my entry in for the FJ race, didn't realise they had to be in so soon, unless the 6 hours different to the other races.
Looked at you,re profile,it states you do not want to recieve E-Mail.
Old 8 Aug 2007, 19:31 (Ref:1984301)   #123
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
and I thought most of us all lived in the same home

you just get the nurse to convey the message
Old 17 Aug 2007, 06:52 (Ref:1990712)   #124
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I saw that due to drivers using all tarmac available at the spa 24h they will be very strict this weekend at the Spa 1000km. so no shortcuts at Raidillon. no crossing of white lines at the new busstop....................... in general 4 wheels over the white lines means a penalty!..........this means probably traffic jams in front of the Uniroyal tower at the Spa 6h
Old 17 Aug 2007, 06:58 (Ref:1990719)   #125
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I watched the 24 Hour GT race on the telly and was surprised that the were able to use the run out so much and thought about adopting a similar style when I am next there (sadly not this year despite a very kind and extremely tempting offer from a fellow ten tenther) so sad to hear it looks like we will have to stick to the track!