Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 19 Apr 2003, 08:24 (Ref:573814)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 24 Hours - The "Liste des Engages"

Any Le Mans go-ers out there?

I first joined the ACO in 1997 (I think), and since that time my membership has entitled me to a copy of the Liste des Engages - the book the ACO produces between practice and the race, detailing all the cars, all the drivers, plus a lot of other useful information.

And the question.....

Does anyone know how long the ACO has been producing the Liste - and if back copies might be available anywhere?
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:22 (Ref:573910)   #2
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not sure Ayse, have u tried e-bay?
Old 19 Apr 2003, 17:19 (Ref:574189)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, I haven't tried anywhere yet. I was looking back through my copy from last year's race and thought it would be good to have a few more back beyond 1997.
Old 22 Apr 2003, 15:03 (Ref:576559)   #4
iucrmh
Racer

iucrmh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Ayse,

They certainly go back as far as 1995, and I think I've seen them on ebay back to the late 80's. A UK firm at
www.simonlewis.com have them quite often. Otherwise, ebay is a pretty good source.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 06:54 (Ref:577657)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks matey. I may go and have a look (I still remember my one and only success on EBay! )
Old 23 Apr 2003, 07:03 (Ref:577668)   #6
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I tried and found nothing on Ebay, not in the whole wide world...
Old 23 Apr 2003, 08:48 (Ref:577756)   #7
iucrmh
Racer

With ebay you need to be patient, they are like London buses, nothing for ages, then several at once. You can set up a search, then you will be emailled when anything crops up. I've picked up more Le Mans memorabilia than I'm willing to admit to in the last couple of years. Some of it probably doesn't even exist.....

BTW, Simon Lewis have 3 entry lists at present including 1995.
Old 23 Apr 2003, 10:14 (Ref:577831)   #8
iucrmh
Racer

Just checked on ebay and the 1998 and 1999 entry lists are available. Search on "Le Mans" and "Entry list" (or lists).
Old 23 Apr 2003, 10:54 (Ref:577864)   #9
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Search for this user: 'monzagorilla'!
He's got loads of Sportscar/Lemans books and stuff for sale!
Old 23 Apr 2003, 12:31 (Ref:577945)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by iucrmh
Just checked on ebay and the 1998 and 1999 entry lists are available. Search on "Le Mans" and "Entry list" (or lists).

Thanks Mike. I've actually got them all from 1997-2002, but if they were available for earlier years, I'd be interested. I'll check out Simon Lewis. Thanks for the link.