Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Apr 2015, 12:12 (Ref:3523748)   #26
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Will probably see some of you beforehand during raceweek, but look forward to the meet to see a lot more of you!

What drink to bring? Decisions, decisions, decisions!
Water. Applejuice. Grapejuice. Soda. What else?
Old 4 Apr 2015, 16:56 (Ref:3523851)   #27
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Very funny Eric, nevr seen you drink any of them
Old 4 Apr 2015, 18:20 (Ref:3523878)   #28
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
What type of chutney?
Most probably Apple and apricot. I make it and it depends on what is in the cupboard.
Old 4 Apr 2015, 19:49 (Ref:3523893)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Most probably Apple and apricot. I make it and it depends on what is in the cupboard.
Sounds perfect with a nice red Leicester
Old 5 Apr 2015, 06:19 (Ref:3523971)   #30
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Very funny Eric, nevr seen you drink any of them
Simon,
Isn't wine some kind of grape juice???
Old 5 Apr 2015, 07:59 (Ref:3523994)   #31
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
And Cider is just old apple juice, with the sugars (very bad for you) fermented into Alcohol.
Old 5 Apr 2015, 10:08 (Ref:3524023)   #32
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
And Cider is just old apple juice, with the sugars (very bad for you) fermented into Alcohol.
Old 5 Apr 2015, 10:32 (Ref:3524028)   #33
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheese, chutney and some alcohol; count me in

It will be my first meet up and it would be great to put faces to names!
Old 5 Apr 2015, 10:53 (Ref:3524040)   #34
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
And in Normandy they make some pretty nice applejuice

Edit/Note to self: Read all comments in a thread before replying to one
Old 5 Apr 2015, 11:15 (Ref:3524044)   #35
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Cheese, chutney and some alcohol; count me in

It will be my first meet up and it would be great to put faces to names!
Well i am sure you will enjoy the meet, yu may even meet a few of us at silverstone if you are going next week
Old 6 Apr 2015, 01:40 (Ref:3524227)   #36
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will endeavour to be there, though whoever gave me the bottle of something last year..... I may have nodded of during the first few hours of the race..... I blame the empty stomach!
Old 6 Apr 2015, 19:53 (Ref:3524451)   #37
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drink i'll be there

Yes, i'll be there.
I don't what i will bring with me. maybe some food !
cheers
Old 6 Apr 2015, 20:45 (Ref:3524474)   #38
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
Yes, i'll be there.
cheers
Excellent - look forward to meeting you then if not before.
Old 6 Apr 2015, 21:24 (Ref:3524484)   #39
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Yes, i'll be there.
cheers
Yes as ian says hopefully we will see you before the Saturday meet.
Just noticed this is my 6k post, wonder what it will be before i leave for the big one
Old 7 Apr 2015, 09:25 (Ref:3524607)   #40
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
OK. I know I am late reporting in............

Yes I will be there. Offcause. A good thing can not be missed just because there would be a couple of racecars driving by on track.

See you all there.

Kenn
Old 7 Apr 2015, 09:31 (Ref:3524609)   #41
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
OK. I know I am late reporting in............

Yes I will be there. Offcause. A good thing can not be missed just because there would be a couple of racecars driving by on track.

See you all there.

Kenn
In case people think that they will miss the racing, there is a viewing area right where we meet so you will be able to see the Aston martins a few yards from where we will all be standing
Old 8 Apr 2015, 19:32 (Ref:3525176)   #42
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
yep

i hope to see all of you on the 24th!
and of course for some who want to camp at my home there won't be a problem
Old 11 Apr 2015, 13:30 (Ref:3526064)   #43
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Over 6000 posts old ! Impressive feat there Simon!.

@Djcomix:

Looking forward seeing you. Hope you find some garden campers for the weekend.
Old 11 Apr 2015, 14:32 (Ref:3526110)   #44
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
i hope to see all of you on the 24th!
and of course for some who want to camp at my home there won't be a problem
This is interesting ! How many people at once would you accept at your home ? Is your garden large ?
Old 11 Apr 2015, 14:34 (Ref:3526112)   #45
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
This is interesting ! How many people at once would you accept at your home ? Is your garden large ?
Are you thinking about moving the meeting?
Old 11 Apr 2015, 15:03 (Ref:3526118)   #46
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would like to stay near Le Mans between Wednesday and Thursday.
Old 11 Apr 2015, 16:30 (Ref:3526151)   #47
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I would like to stay near Le Mans between Wednesday and Thursday.
A solution has just surfaced by PM. It's OK.
Old 12 Apr 2015, 13:22 (Ref:3526518)   #48
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
enough place

there is enough place to camp in the garden don't worry and i leave at about 10mn from the Bugatti ;-)

i'll have someone from the Bristish welcome sleeping at home, i'll be with him with the British Welcome team on friday.

Cheers
Old 13 Apr 2015, 09:12 (Ref:3526947)   #49
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
oups, i 'live' at ab out 10mn...
sorry for the mistake
Old 14 Apr 2015, 01:53 (Ref:3527261)   #50
Bob Baldwin
Racer