Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 May 2004, 16:00 (Ref:986437)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The "leading dallara...." ?

Have you been on the whacky baccy again.....?
Old 31 May 2004, 19:14 (Ref:989511)   #27
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
bump

... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 31 May 2004, 19:51 (Ref:989546)   #28
simon c
Racer

simon c should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
link is now updated for race weekend. Hit, hot, hot - Ayse, bring your Hawiain (never can spell this!) Tropic, or do you still get free samples from the babes..!
Old 1 Jun 2004, 06:03 (Ref:989876)   #29
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Thats cool , a nice little shower and they all pit for wets and Lammers stays out and leads the race !!! I"ll go along with that ... and the free sample's of babe's too !!!

Last edited by The Badger; 1 Jun 2004 at 06:03.
Old 1 Jun 2004, 10:52 (Ref:990118)   #30
tblincoe
Veteran

tblincoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd prefer a dry race so all is looking well right now, but its still two weeks away... i'll wait until thursday to put any salt into the forcasts
Old 1 Jun 2004, 12:04 (Ref:990220)   #31
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I prefer a dry race too , but a little shower here or there just to liven it up would be nice .
Old 1 Jun 2004, 12:28 (Ref:990249)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by simon c
link is now updated for race weekend. Hit, hot, hot - Ayse, bring your Hawiain (never can spell this!) Tropic, or do you still get free samples from the babes..!

I'll try for the free samples from the babes, but, failing that, I'll ask them for some suncream.........
Old 1 Jun 2004, 16:27 (Ref:990514)   #33
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Oops ! Somehow overcast now for the race ! :confused:

Still nice for friday, possible storms for the first qualification session, then nice for the second one.
Old 1 Jun 2004, 16:29 (Ref:990517)   #34
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Look it in NOT going to Rain trust me. Saying that I never trust long range weather forcasts anyway, I was in Wales this weekend and it was meant to chuck it down all weekend instead we had wonderful sunshine
Old 2 Jun 2004, 08:56 (Ref:991213)   #35
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Still no rain on the forecasts. Just clouds (and we could appreciate them : it should be hot again this time).

Notice that those forecasts were quite reliable lasts months (last June, Nvember race and PQs).

Check : no "clouds", but high altitude curtains of clouds (cyrrus ?). Good light = still nice !

Last edited by Fab; 2 Jun 2004 at 09:39.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 10:09 (Ref:991271)   #36
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
if its like london when it gets hot, its always clear blue at 6am in the morning, then the cloud bubbles up later. so all you budding photographers who want that lovely light can wake yourselves up and get snapping at 5am like me. (and ayse of course )
Old 2 Jun 2004, 11:50 (Ref:991378)   #37
Bottle
Rookie

Bottle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time to put this to bed. The reason it rained in 2001 was because we left our application too late, we had the uncovered stand just by the pit lane entrance. 2 months before the race, we knew it would be wet, and took appropriate precautions.
This year, we will be in the ACO stand. Therefore it will be great weather. Just sorry you all had to suffer for our mistake in 2001!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 12:36 (Ref:991415)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You'll still get wet down the front........
Old 2 Jun 2004, 12:41 (Ref:991427)   #39
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Check : the forecasts are back to glorious sunny days again (friday/saturday/sunday) !!!

Last edited by Fab; 2 Jun 2004 at 12:42.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 12:54 (Ref:991456)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Right, pause the tape there then..........
Old 2 Jun 2004, 12:57 (Ref:991463)   #41
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Right, pause the tape there then..........
Dice are still rolling unfortunately... check the "entry" thread
Old 2 Jun 2004, 15:40 (Ref:991656)   #42
Dan_Lowe
Rookie

Dan_Lowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just looking at a 10 day forecast it looks a bit wet before the race

10 day forecast
Old 2 Jun 2004, 16:15 (Ref:991690)   #43
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
where the did that weather front come from?!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:15 (Ref:991752)   #44
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_Lowe
Just looking at a 10 day forecast it looks a bit wet before the race

10 day forecast
I think we should stick with Fab's one as that looks the best

Last edited by Mal; 2 Jun 2004 at 17:16.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 17:38 (Ref:991785)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fab knows best.

I trust him.

Old 2 Jun 2004, 20:32 (Ref:991960)   #46
Sean Crockett
Racer

Wales
South Wales (UK)
Sean Crockett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Look it in NOT going to Rain trust me. Saying that I never trust long range weather forcasts anyway, I was in Wales this weekend and it was meant to chuck it down all weekend instead we had wonderful sunshine
It's always like that in Wales...trust me!
Old 2 Jun 2004, 21:53 (Ref:992022)   #47
Dan_Lowe
Rookie

Dan_Lowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Of course 10 day forecasts are not very accurate so we will have to see. Only a week to wait now!
Old 3 Jun 2004, 07:16 (Ref:992311)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Listen, just bring your sunhats and suncream.

Buckets of it.

Old 3 Jun 2004, 08:59 (Ref:992401)   #49
kdr
Veteran

weather.com has some rain on friday but sunshine on saturday. so i'm taking ayses advice.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 12:27 (Ref:992642)   #50
BillandLara
Racer

BillandLara should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Taking Ayse's advice" There was never an alternative.... trust your local sherr.... guru!