Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 5 Apr 2016, 00:47 (Ref:3630395)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bah R2 Result

Ericsson qualified 19th, but being made to start last from the pitlane is effectively a 22nd place and as such a 3 place grid penalty
on the penalty grid system this season that was a 3 point penalty for him and a 2 point penalty against Renault the constructor and Renault the PU supplier too.

By rule Vandoorne's points will replace Alonso, and will be included in the Mclaren and Honda scores.

The winner of round 2 was Razzzor's Edge with 85 points, just 1 clear of Sheep Chasers on 84 points. Montgolfiere Racing was third with 78 points.

In the overall
Razzzors Edge has a minimal lead over joint second placed SBF Racing and Round 1 winner Shed Racing.

The Fantasy drivers is already looking like a benefit for Rosberg, but I'm sure there are several drivers with something to say about that over the next 19 races. As always this information is to help you decide whether to stick or twist and opt for a driver change.
The deadline for substitutions is as always the start of FP1 of the next event.

The full tables are shown below..
New on the overall results table for you can see the points gap to both the team immediately above you and also the points back from the overall leader.
Attached Thumbnails
Race Result.jpg   Bahrain Scores.jpg   Overall after Bahrain.jpg  

Drivers after Bah.jpg  

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 5 Apr 2016 at 08:13.
Old 5 Apr 2016, 06:33 (Ref:3630442)   #2
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I so hate force india, that was an abysmal decision to take them. but who could've thought haas will be so good?
Old 5 Apr 2016, 07:52 (Ref:3630452)   #3
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Old 5 Apr 2016, 13:09 (Ref:3630513)   #4
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow. I think this must be my lowest score ever. A double DNS for both of my drivers, plus a DNF for one of my team cars will do that. I was fully expecting Verstappen to DNF at some point and make it 4 for 4.

Is there a trophy for DFL?