Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2017, 10:30 (Ref:3739924)   #226
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
OK, then, this is officially my last post before setting off in about 15 minutes. I thought I'd save it too - it's my 29,000th...... Take care people, have a good time but, bearing in mind the events of last weekend - please stay safe.....
Old 10 Jun 2017, 10:55 (Ref:3739927)   #227
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Safe travels everyone. Still two days of work to tick off for me before we head over on an early Portsmouth ferry on Tuesday. Should be there early evening all being well.
Old 10 Jun 2017, 11:22 (Ref:3739934)   #228
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Leave Beaumont sur Sarthe tomorrow morning, head for Tertre Rouge.

Sad thought occured to me: my Le Mans trip is already done and dusted for 60% (9 out of 15 days gone), while most of yours still have 100% in the bank
Old 10 Jun 2017, 11:39 (Ref:3739936)   #229
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Counting down the hours..... 46 to go.

Departure for Kent Monday, crossing Tuesday, overnight halt Tuesday night in Basse Normandie, arriving at the campsite Wednesday.

Can I echo Andrew's remarks about a safe journey to all.
Old 10 Jun 2017, 11:50 (Ref:3739938)   #230
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Leave Beaumont sur Sarthe tomorrow morning, head for Tertre Rouge.

Sad thought occured to me: my Le Mans trip is already done and dusted for 60% (9 out of 15 days gone), while most of yours still have 100% in the bank

It's a shame for you Vincent, but I truly applaud your strength of character on this one. There's always next year.... I'm at the ferry port now waiting for my chauffeur who is currently stuck in traffic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10 Jun 2017, 12:53 (Ref:3739948)   #231
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Car is finally clean inside and need to get a few final things ready to take but then will be on the ferry Tuesday morning (maybe see you on there Simmi)

Looking forward to a great race, amazed at the speed of the P2's this year being what the P1's were doing not that long ago.
Hope you all stay safe and see you at the meet.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 04:48 (Ref:3740129)   #232
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

On my way, see you all soon.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 04:49 (Ref:3740131)   #233
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just before 7 here in Alencon. And it was a warm night.......
Old 11 Jun 2017, 08:52 (Ref:3740176)   #234
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Just before 7 here in Alencon. And it was a warm night.......
Please do not mention that place, brings back memories i want to forgrt
Old 12 Jun 2017, 05:44 (Ref:3740409)   #235
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sorry Simon! Well, we didn't stay there long....

We're very happily set up now in our Le Mans 'home from home'' It's a beautiful morning, cooler but lovely and sunny. We met Walter and Ton last night and spent much of the afternoon at scrutineering with Eric yesterday and also bumped into Scott. It should be another good day.

Any other Tenthers going into town today?
Old 12 Jun 2017, 09:53 (Ref:3740452)   #236
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Another day in the office today, and then finishing up the packing and setting the alarm to wake up to dash to the airport in the morning. Will be kind of a sleepless night.

Safe trip to all who are heading over today.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 12:31 (Ref:3740497)   #237
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Does anyone know if the Hotel de France in La Chatre sur Loire has an exhibition or somewhat this year?
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:39 (Ref:3740568)   #238
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
All ways has something and a great place to visit anyway, usually a few nice cars and celeb's there, Dereck Bell stays there and always happy to chat
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:40 (Ref:3740571)   #239
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Oh forgot to say, i am going
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:43 (Ref:3740573)   #240
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, well done. Is Helen pushing you in a wheelchair......?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:49 (Ref:3740580)   #241
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Excellent! Can't keep a good man down. See you there.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 16:51 (Ref:3740581)   #242
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ah, well done. Is Helen pushing you in a wheelchair......?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well she could not look after me in the uk so i have to go to France with her, walking fine but will wear brace when there are a lot of people about in case i get shoved.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 20:12 (Ref:3740659)   #243
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Happy to welcome you again in Le Mans Simon!
Old 12 Jun 2017, 20:16 (Ref:3740660)   #244
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It will be nice to have you at the meeting, Simon.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 20:37 (Ref:3740668)   #245
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
will be there for sure, got some biscuits for cheese but did not have time to get the cheese i wanted, but Helen has some black bomber so some strong cheddar for people to try
Old 13 Jun 2017, 02:21 (Ref:3740724)   #246
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Currently in my local airport terminal waiting to board, should take off for my connection in Munich in about an hour. See you all in France.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 13 Jun 2017, 05:02 (Ref:3740744)   #247
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well this time yesterday i thought i would not be going but today sitting waiting for my luxury limo to arrive and whisk me to motor racing heaven.

See you all down there
Old 13 Jun 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3740876)   #248
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Does anyone know if the Hotel de France in La Chatre sur Loire has an exhibition or somewhat this year?
Was there this afternoon, but didn't see any posters or affiches hanging to advertise it.
Old 13 Jun 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3740902)   #249
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
May I just remind everyone that our annual fun prediction thread -

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150348

will close at 9 am (10 am French time) tomorrow. Unlike the ACO, Pascal and I don't give any waivers.......
Old 14 Jun 2017, 07:49 (Ref:3741105)   #250
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am at the circuit today. Tomorrow, Thursday, Vincent has a school exam, I will stay home.
This morning, I have sent the final predictions table to Andrew. Let's go to Le Mans now.