Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 12 Jun 2010, 05:16 (Ref:2709568)   #26
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Guy Martin on-board...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVXc2...layer_embedded
Old 14 Jun 2010, 06:04 (Ref:2711668)   #27
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
fascinating commentary J, the precision of memory is what strikes me.

but watching it, the words that come out of my mouth are still always "someJewishwaterwalkingloavesandfishmultiplyingguy"
Old 15 Jun 2010, 00:42 (Ref:2712303)   #28
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Wow!

Amazing how down to earth and real these guys are compared to the prima donnas of F1.

This is totally mad, but the purist motor racing in the world.

Congratulations to Hutchy on achieving the unbelievable 5 in a row!

Hope Guy and Connor recover really quickly!
Old 4 Aug 2010, 11:54 (Ref:2739330)   #29
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Congratulations to Hutchy on achieving the unbelievable 5 in a row!

Hope Guy and Connor recover really quickly!
Was talking to Connor's Dad the other day and he is doing fine. He had an interview on our local radio the other day and they asked if he would give it up and go back to work. to which he replied "id throw it off the veranda again before i gave this up"

You wouldn't have heard but hutchy made a bit of a fool of himself the night he won the senior. He was in one of the nightclubs here going up to all the girls stemin askin if they wanted to spend a night with a 9 times TT winner and bein horrible to them when he got turned down, and then aparently caused a big scene rowing with his missus about it.

It was pretty funny though and he did have a brilliant week
Old 18 Aug 2010, 01:11 (Ref:2746350)   #30
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fielden View Post
Was talking to Connor's Dad the other day and he is doing fine. He had an interview on our local radio the other day and they asked if he would give it up and go back to work. to which he replied "id throw it off the veranda again before i gave this up"

You wouldn't have heard but hutchy made a bit of a fool of himself the night he won the senior. He was in one of the nightclubs here going up to all the girls stemin askin if they wanted to spend a night with a 9 times TT winner and bein horrible to them when he got turned down, and then aparently caused a big scene rowing with his missus about it.

It was pretty funny though and he did have a brilliant week

Thanks Dan. I see Guy Martin was back at Dundrod too!
Old 21 Nov 2010, 03:15 (Ref:2793684)   #31
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Slightly OT question but does anyone know what Bruce Anstey does when he isnt racing? Apparently he only does three meetings a year and the Relentless Team didnt used to hear from him at all between race's. I understand they have gone with Donald and Martin on the roads for next year - anyone know where he will pop up? I just find it strange he keeps such a low profile, although not a bad thing I guess.
Old 21 Nov 2010, 04:30 (Ref:2793695)   #32
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
Slightly OT question but does anyone know what Bruce Anstey does when he isnt racing? Apparently he only does three meetings a year and the Relentless Team didnt used to hear from him at all between race's. I understand they have gone with Donald and Martin on the roads for next year - anyone know where he will pop up? I just find it strange he keeps such a low profile, although not a bad thing I guess.
Isn't he an aussie or kiwi?
Old 21 Nov 2010, 04:45 (Ref:2793699)   #33
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kiwi and since Ulster GP fastest road racer on earth with his mind blowing 133.97 mph average lap this year at the Dundrod circuit
Old 21 Nov 2010, 05:52 (Ref:2793714)   #34
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
But what does he do in between? Worlds fastest digger driver or plumber?
Old 21 Nov 2010, 06:34 (Ref:2793717)   #35
Andy77
Veteran

There are light rumours that he retires but there isn't something official yet
Old 27 Nov 2010, 18:44 (Ref:2796531)   #36
Andy77
Veteran

light update: Bruce Anstey now is rumoured to join McAdoo Kawasaki for the international road races in 2011
Old 27 Nov 2010, 21:04 (Ref:2796560)   #37
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I somehow think Conor Cummins might have something to say about that! Is anyone sure he is still contracted to them? He was riding for them last year
Old 28 Nov 2010, 09:53 (Ref:2796696)   #38
Andy77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I somehow think Conor Cummins might have something to say about that! Is anyone sure he is still contracted to them? He was riding for them last year
Conor is still into rehabilitation from his vast injuries at the TT this year and is believed to hang in their for quite some more time so it seems to be logical to hire a sub.
Old 5 Dec 2010, 13:50 (Ref:2799941)   #39
Andy77
Veteran

Anstey signed up with Padgetts Honda .
Read more at http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/9247957.stm
Old 6 Dec 2010, 12:54 (Ref:2800321)   #40
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Thanks Andy, thats interesting news indeed!