Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 14 Sep 2003, 17:39 (Ref:718656)   #1
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peugeot 106 Maxi/GTi2000 release date

Hi guys,

The 106 Maxi Project was started at the start of last year, it has taken us untill july this year to find all parts required along with specs and stuff.

We origionaly intended to use the 106 GTi engine (16v 1600cc) however we have now decided to use a 405 Mi16 engine(16v 2000cc).

I will appear out hopefully on the second round of the irish championship (around march), we are also going to do a select number of events (Mondello, Nutts, Anglesay, Knockhill and brands), the colour scheme once again is of my own design comprising of the Gold Used on the 206's and the blue in the design below:

Spec Rundown:

Peugeotsport 106 Maxi (GTi2000)
2.0 Engine Developing 245BHP(Estimated)
5 Speed Sequential Gearbox
Duel Power Steering
Peugeotsport® WideTrack System
16" Compomotive Pugsport Spec (Slicks/shallowcuts)
15" Oz Racing Wheels (Median Cuts/Wets)
16" Oz Racing Wheels (Deep Cuts/Monsoons)
Limo In Gearbox
Fly Handbrake
Disks All round
No Launch Control
750kg's

keep whaching http://team.rallycrossireland.com

You guys heard it first! only at Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums

Last edited by Cryos; 14 Sep 2003 at 17:40.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 14 Sep 2003, 18:27 (Ref:718697)   #2
bigted
Veteran

bigted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well if it goes as good as it looks, it will be a welcome sight. Ill look forward to seeing around the series next year.
Old 15 Sep 2003, 12:26 (Ref:719470)   #3
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Looking good! I seem to remember there was a 106gti running in the uk modified category for a while (blue/white I think). Not doing the full UK championship then? That's a shame (I guess the reason is financial?), the more new cars coming into the modified category the better.
Old 15 Sep 2003, 13:18 (Ref:719531)   #4
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its not a question of finance as we could possibly do the whole champ if we wanted, however the reason behind it is that i only make my debute next month in the irish championship, quiet possibly the youngest driver to complete in irish rallycross @ 16

There are alot of quick cars comming out besides my own, Eugene cahill's puma is one of a healthy list of modified cars apearing out. We will see what happens next year in modified see who's the quickest hehe Young Vs. Old

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..