Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 12 Feb 2000, 00:10 (Ref:10396)   #1
Ken
Rookie

Ken should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well it has taken me several times to get it to post a new posting but I would like to at this time just say thank you for the good reading I have had over the last 1900 postings I have had. I know some times I did get the key boards a little warm with some of you but I still hope you understand it was in fun and I don't carry any bad feelings . Peter please take over the Racers Forum 100 % as I have had some real bad computer trouble lately and can't even get into the BB 99% of the time. I have some upgrading not only to do with my computer but I am taking some extra work on and with racing starting soon will not have time to be taking proper care of this Forum . Best of luck to all and I will look in from time to time ....Ken
Old 12 Feb 2000, 17:21 (Ref:10397)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ken,

We look forward to your stories. Get Liz to post them if you've got trouble. Keep in touch.

Good luck chap.

Pete
Old 12 Feb 2000, 17:36 (Ref:10398)   #3
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To reiterate my comments by email...I wish you all the best Ken and let's hope it is au revoir and not goodbye.
Pop back as often as you wish (or are able)