Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 22 Feb 2001, 07:08 (Ref:66036)   #1
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
While I'm here having a good old fashion spam attack I'll ask ya'll what is your opion now of HRT that the dust has nearly settled on the Craig Lowndes saga??

Will there be a backlash with the fans? Will Craig still be popular, or will he only continue with his current super-star status if he keeps up his results?
Old 22 Feb 2001, 12:12 (Ref:66070)   #2
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm still a big HRT fan. I think as the series becomes more and more competitive with each year we will see more and more drivers changing marques and teams.

While I think it's unfortunate that there may be a TWR Vs Lowndes legal battle looming I don't really want to focus on that. I'm interested to know what happens but it's the on track action that means more to me.

Even it Lowndes does well this year and sticks it up us Holden fans well that's all the better for the category to get some Ford wins in.

I'm also still a big HRT fan because I just got a brand new VX Commodore and $500 bucks worth of free merchandise !!

HRT will obviously be the team to beat again this year. HRT raise the standard and it's up to the others to go with them.
Old 22 Feb 2001, 13:55 (Ref:66087)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
coming from a X HRT fan..they will still do well..no matter what...Im finished with that team ..I think its mainly jeff Grech ..he gets on my nerves..but all the same I wish them well..but Im following drivers and not teams or manufacturers anymore.

Blimey Crash test ..you certainly returned this 2 the V8 forum again...well done bloke