Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 27 Mar 2008, 09:13 (Ref:2162796)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
BTCC Spotters Guide now online!

The 2008 BTCC Spotters Guide is now online, just in time for the start of the season.

The guide comes as a free downloadable PDF or JPEG. The PDF contains vector art, so its scaleable to infinity! The JPEG is available for those with older or small printers. We will be updating during the season, so please check back.

The Guides (and the F1 Spotters Guide) can be downloaded at www.spotterguides.com

NOTES:
  • Not every logo is displayed. we had to keep the file size manageable.
  • Its unclear when/if Team 48 and Xero will ever appear, but we have added them for now until we run out of space with other entries.
  • Please read the copyright/note box - Do not abuse this freebie or pass it off as your own.

If your watching from your armchair, make sure you have the spotters guide handy when ITV show the (new) grid graphics

Thanks to Ten-Tenths, SEATCupra.net and Radio Le Mans for their support with this project.

Last edited by andy_b; 27 Mar 2008 at 09:16.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 10:30 (Ref:2162865)   #2
Bramzel
Veteran

Netherlands
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Bramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great stuff Andy, kudos!
Old 27 Mar 2008, 12:24 (Ref:2162964)   #3
NendoShisu
Racer

England
LUTON
NendoShisu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Excellent. Been waiting for this I Enjoyed last years.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 12:52 (Ref:2162999)   #4
Aunt Sally
Veteran

Aunt Sally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great work Andy..

I am confused about the 'orange strip' listed for Onslow-Cole though?
Old 27 Mar 2008, 15:19 (Ref:2163117)   #5
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
ah, damm, a mistake - It should read white sunstrip and mirrors.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 15:43 (Ref:2163129)   #6
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
www.spotterguides.com offline?
Old 27 Mar 2008, 15:59 (Ref:2163143)   #7
Aunt Sally
Veteran

Aunt Sally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b
ah, damm, a mistake - It should read white sunstrip and mirrors.
Should Adam Jones also have 'orange strip' as well?
Old 27 Mar 2008, 16:11 (Ref:2163151)   #8
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
yeah, seems to be down at the moment A updated guide has been sent to Grant, with the corrections, so if you can wait, an 'enhanced' version will be available later

Sorry about that
Old 27 Mar 2008, 17:10 (Ref:2163193)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
www.spotterguides.com should now be back online, it's also been added to our internal monitoring list.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 17:23 (Ref:2163206)   #10
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Thanks Grant.

Enhanced version now on-line btw
Old 27 Mar 2008, 17:53 (Ref:2163232)   #11
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Thanks. Looks great!
Old 27 Mar 2008, 18:03 (Ref:2163242)   #12
Icebaby
Veteran

Icebaby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't bear to look at the Alfa in lime green.

Last edited by Icebaby; 27 Mar 2008 at 18:06.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 18:17 (Ref:2163251)   #13
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
I love the use of the '£' sign to signify works entries

Not sure the wording on the key is right though.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 18:32 (Ref:2163259)   #14
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
thats a Bristolian spelling Nigel - also, I'm aware that the key is missing on the JPEG version. I'll correct it for Rockingham.

Now, stop picking holes in these , drop me a mail/PM if you see a mistake

Last edited by andy_b; 27 Mar 2008 at 18:35.
Old 27 Mar 2008, 20:49 (Ref:2163367)   #15
gregc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedford
gregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgregc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fantastic - thanks Andy
Old 1 Apr 2008, 11:00 (Ref:2166862)   #16
Julio
Racer

United Kingdom
Julio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congrats on getting ITV to use your graphics, they looked impressive on the big screen! When I saw them on the telly I thought someone had ripped you off! (until I read your website). Thanks as always for these.
Old 1 Apr 2008, 13:57 (Ref:2167014)   #17
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
LOL! Someone posted them on youtube, so i finally saw them yesterday, although rather low-res

The BTCC guide will be updated closer to Rockingham. Not many changes to do though. Finishing off the ALMS one for this weekend
Old 10 Apr 2008, 00:33 (Ref:2174215)   #18
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Hello everyone. Version 2, ready for Rockingham will be up late Thursday or early Friday (maybe I should have asked grant first )

Quite a few small little updates with sponsors, wheel colours etc, just holding off, hoping that WSR announce if Jelley will be replaced for this round or not.

(the JPEG will be higher resolution than before, due to public demand!)
Old 10 Apr 2008, 14:42 (Ref:2174566)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada

The latest (v2) version of the BTCC Spotters Guide is now online at www.spotterguides.com ready for Rockingham.

A few detail changes, such as the final Adam Jones livery, revised livery for Team Dynamics, some wheel colour and smaller sponsor changes. We have also increased the size of the JPEG.
Old 20 Apr 2008, 18:37 (Ref:2182266)   #20
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Donington update will be online on, or before Thursday. Updates include BTC's new SEAT Toledo's
Old 29 Apr 2008, 19:26 (Ref:2190462)   #21
Ed Peters
Racer

Ed Peters should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Andy_b. I see you have version 3 up!

http://www.spotterguides.com/content/view/15/34/
Old 30 Apr 2008, 01:25 (Ref:2190712)   #22
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
yeah. complete withBTC Toledo artist impressions
Old 3 May 2008, 10:30 (Ref:2193117)   #23
cos
Veteran

England
cos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pesky BTC, they've only gone and made their Toledos blue and white...
Old 3 May 2008, 10:52 (Ref:2193122)   #24
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cos
Pesky BTC, they've only gone and made their Toledos blue and white...
Well, they like to surprise people in person than have something spoil it

Shame, I liked the black and silver.
Old 3 May 2008, 14:35 (Ref:2193225)   #25
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
the original cars were blue and white....so maybe they didnt have time for this round