Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 10 Jun 2002, 06:13 (Ref:309211)   #1
Tomgreen
Rookie

Tomgreen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Help me in Oz

I moved here to Adelaide in November and i am badly missing decent racing from Europe. Does anybody know any websites that i can keep up to date with FFord, FRenault, Junior FFord and other national series. If anyone wants to go one step better and send me any videos of this years racing in ANYTHING ie:- F3, FFord, FRenault, and even the BTCC and other touring car series i would be more than grateful!. I haven't seen any of the F3000 or F3 or FFord from this year and it ****s me. I would send videos of Australian motor racing in return to anyone that wants to help me out. I can get Autosport over here but it is expensive and at least one week late and the website doesn't cover much national championships

I used to live in Kent and used to go to Brands all the time and i really miss the smell of FFords in the parc ferme and walking around the paddock. I might be coming to the UK in July so if anyone knows of any testing at Brands or anything else interesting then please mail me. I appreciate any help that anyone can give me.
Old 10 Jun 2002, 20:52 (Ref:310003)   #2
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Tom,

As for Formula Ford info well theres my website at http://www.britishsingleseaters.cjb.net/

The site also features Renault, F3 and Junior FFord. The Formula Ford and F3 websites are bang upto date with news and reports but some of the sections on the F3 website aren't uploaded yet (I'am seeing to that next week).

The Renault and Junior FFord websites aren't updated as yet because of the absolute mound of college work I've got to get in for Friday but from next week onwards they will be updated regulary like the other two.

As for other websites:

Formula Ford has the official one at formulaford.info but its not so good and theres another one which is damn good formulaworld.com which does juniors and seniors.

For F3 try fota.co.uk, f3.uk and british-f3.com and for renault try singleseaters.co.uk and formula-renault.com both excellent sites.

Hope this has been of some help. As for vids I havn't even watched any F3 on TV this year myself and I live in England. They keep putting it on at ridiculous hours on a Saturday morning and after a hard night out on a Friday getting up just doesn't happen!
Old 10 Jun 2002, 21:33 (Ref:310049)   #3
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A few other sites are the official F3/GT site - www.f3-gt.com where you can join the mailing list and get sent a random sample of news stories (not all of them though, just random ones). www.f3uk.com is good when it feels like working.

Best Touring car site I know is www.btccpages.com and if you're into Clios there's the sister site, www.cliocup.co.uk
Old 11 Jun 2002, 08:16 (Ref:310359)   #4
Jonny Apex
Veteran

Jonny Apex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For Formula Renault and Clio Cup, try Renault's official motorsport website www.renaultsport.co.uk
Old 11 Jun 2002, 13:13 (Ref:310606)   #5
kbudden
Racer

kbudden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paul - you were obviously too modest to mention your own site so I'll do it for you - www.singleseaters.co.uk for all the latest Formula Renault news. Oh - and of course there's www.formula-renault.com as well.
Old 11 Jun 2002, 13:40 (Ref:310622)   #6
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kbudden
Paul - you were obviously too modest to mention your own site so I'll do it for you - www.singleseaters.co.uk for all the latest Formula Renault news. Oh - and of course there's www.formula-renault.com as well.
Nah, I would have done, but Gaz already did it, but it's nice of you to put the url links in, thanks.

No-one's plugged www.fantasyformularenault.com yet. You can win beer there!
Old 17 Jun 2002, 09:46 (Ref:315294)   #7
Tomgreen
Rookie

Tomgreen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks everyone for your help and advice. It is much appreciated.
Old 18 Jun 2002, 13:53 (Ref:316116)   #8
Mr Squiggle
Racer

Australia
Melbourne
Mr Squiggle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I haven't been able to get a hold of Brit F3 highlights for yonks. The last one I have is 1999.

Anybody got any ideas?
Old 19 Jun 2002, 09:27 (Ref:316778)   #9
flaggie1
Racer

flaggie1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The only place that i have found that even remotely shows anything from euro single seaters is foxtel. But most of that is filtered thru the U.S. If you can get yourself a Satellite dish then you may be able to get a feed from Hong Kong. But the language barrier on the pre-race showcan be a problem
Old 19 Jun 2002, 09:45 (Ref:316786)   #10
NME
Racer

NME should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
G'day Tom, i can understand you miss European Racing, but ... Man you are now in the BEST country in the world that also features some of the bEST racing series in the planet. Have seen V8 Supercars. In case you didnt find it yet, here i send some Oz links. www.v8supercar.com.au, www.procar.com.au, www.v8brutes.com, and if you still miss the FF paddock try to see F Vee at Calder Park www.fvee.org.au, and maybe you can see 6 (six!) cars-side-by-side on turn one !!!
Have fun down under!
Old 19 Jun 2002, 19:49 (Ref:317124)   #11
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Squiggle
I haven't been able to get a hold of Brit F3 highlights for yonks. The last one I have is 1999.

Anybody got any ideas?
they stopped making them apparently because there wasn't enough demand - shame.